Fuck the emissions

Dont think these would quite meet the new euro 6 regs :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5Wa2Q3PckY

Good call chaversdad. Wonder what Ol’ Borris Johnson would make of that amount off smoke hitting the capital from every M’Way direction first thing on a Monday morning :question: :slight_smile:

That’s very good special effects. That’s all it is.

lot of power

Look on Youtube for Rodeo d’camion from Canada … brilliant - racing loaded trucks up the main street in this town.
Great music on some of the videos from Canadian Country singer Veronique Labbe.

truckman020:
lot of power

U by any chance related to J.Clarkson by any chance m8 :question:

Rolling coal!

simon1958:
Good call chaversdad. Wonder what Ol’ Borris Johnson would make of that amount off smoke hitting the capital from every M’Way direction first thing on a Monday morning :question: :slight_smile:

To be fair to Boris making the change to petrol would be the way to go. :smiling_imp: :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhJX3WCPT-0

Carryfast:

simon1958:

To be fair to Boris making the change to petrol would be the way to go. :smiling_imp: :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhJX3WCPT-0

Love that comment carryfast :smiley: . Petrol Eh?.. Make mine a truck with a 27 litre Rolls Royce Merlin V12 in it then :smiley:
That’ll give Scanny & Volvo something to think about :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Is that actual engine smoke or just for effect?

They don’t actually seem that fast to me.

bazza123:

Its real smoke. They mess with the engines to produce excessive amounts of smoke. Well, thats what rolling coal is. Those in the OP are most likely older diesels that will chuck out a lot of crap anyway.

Now we’re talking smoke! :laughing:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qAkrzEqHHyA

Not much scope for a trailer though… Certainly keep someone from driving up your arse :laughing: :laughing:

bazza123:

youtu.be/MfihB1Qzjzs

A good wind and that smoke will be floating over the UK within 24 hours.

No smoke but hand cranked, good sound too (for a German lol)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ROnb5ouBjNc

bazza123:
No smoke but hand cranked, good sound too (for a German lol)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ROnb5ouBjNc

Maybach petrol. :smiling_imp: :wink:

youtube.com/watch?v=26cSk60Aj3Y

simon1958:
Petrol Eh?.. Make mine a truck with a 27 litre Rolls Royce Merlin V12 in it then :smiley:
That’ll give Scanny & Volvo something to think about :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Just one supercharged bank of 6 would make around 750 hp.Run it on LPG reduce the tax to zero job done Euro 7 compliant every one is happy. :smiling_imp: :smiley:

chaversdad:

Or these. Probably wouldn’t make Euro 1 :smiley:

Terry T:

chaversdad:

Or these. Probably wouldn’t make Euro 1 :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7QdhDkcAaM&spfreload=10

Sadly it looks like Lyle’s lot have won in the end with the help of ze Germans. :imp: American drivers are now probably going to be lumbered with the choice of doing local multi drop or nothing while the trucks drive themselves on the long haul part of the job. :open_mouth: :frowning:

bazza123:

They’ll be using big injectors and injector pumps that are opened up to the max. Also in all likely hood water injection to help stop the pistons from melting!That’s what all the smoke is! This is how they turn a circa 500 HP motor into a 1000 HP plus- animal! Any diesel will smoke like that with LOTS of fuel being dumped in.
Without a loaded trailer, they go like ****. They are grossing about 55 tonnes or more in these vids, not like our â– â– â– â– â–  lorries here.
Also, if don’t think these are quick, look at the torque lifting those front wheels FFS!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
I helped out in a pit crew for truck racing at Silverstone about 25 years ago so I know what makes these thing go.