Free trial period!

Hi i,ve been in my new job for 2 weeks .
and i am enjoying it,
But got bored today and had a look on jobcentreplus and saw this :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

LocationBREDBURY, STOCKPORT, CHESHIRE
Hours40 HOURS, 5 SHIFTS FROM 7, 10PM OR A 4AM START
Wage £300 + PER WEEK
Work PatternDays , Evenings , Nights , Weekends
EmployerTask Force
PensionNo details held

DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Task Force who is operating as an employment business. Experienced multi drop drivers required. Up to 15 deliveries per day. Must have a full drivers licence to cover HGV class 2 with no more than 6 points and have a checkable HGV class 2 record which covers and extensive period. Work will be five days from seven. Digital tachograph required. There will be a three day unpaid induction trial which would have to be completed before employment will commence. This position is a fixed term contract for 6 months after which the client may extend the contract or make it permanent.

How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 075950 56235 and asking for Long Term Driver Partnership.

:laughing: :laughing: Good Scam that…get a guy to work for you for 3 days, don`t cost you anything in wages…call it a trial, then find any old excuse to tell agency…" sorry last guy no good, send me another " do the same every time and what do you know, jobs done for nowt everytime…only the driver gets shafted…good scam :imp: :imp:

That’s gotta be illegal :confused: :confused:

sharky the shredder:
:lol: :laughing: Good Scam that…get a guy to work for you for 3 days, don`t cost you anything in wages…call it a trial, then find any old excuse to tell agency…" sorry last guy no good, send me another " do the same every time and what do you know, jobs done for nowt every time…only the driver gets shafted…good scam :imp: :imp:

ain’t that a fact… another example of an agency exploiting the current climate. :imp: :imp: :imp:

that’s crazy.
jobcentre plus is government run, but they allow this sort of rubbish. what happened to the “MINIMUM WAGE”?

I had my advert refused by my local jobcentre on the grounds that the wages were too high. I’m not joking.
The advert was for 5 labourers on a 3 month contract at £500 per week for 5 days. self employed.
the contract was paying me a tidy sum, so it’s only right to pay decent money for decent grafters. that was in 1997 or 98, not sure exactly.