For the angus lovers

A new series of police camera action starts on thursday at 9 and from the ad it looks like there will be plenty of bull crap about trucks and paint us all as villans. Abberdeen Angus has a starring role. I for one can’t wait. Will you be watching?

Yep, I’ll be on the M6 but I’ll have my TV on the dashboard for that one :wink:

lol

joedwyer1:
A new series of police camera action starts on thursday at 9

Which channel ?

Zbin ell Rog. Gerra grip will yer. :unamused: :unamused: Don,t they sell the TV Times in Leicester?? (there are other Publications which deal with Wots on Telly). ITV1. :wink: :wink: Viva Angus!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Let’s just hope that smarmy, sanctimonious Scottish drink-driving hypocrite isn’t presenting it any more. :wink:

no its not that ■■■■ any more its some geezer called gethin jones. Rog I think its either itv 1234 or 5, I don’t like the way the media portray truckers but the one thing that you have to say for the likes of vosa and angus nairn is that if between them if they can eliminate unscrouplous ( you know what I mean gcse e English) hauliers from running bent then in theory it should drive driver wages up :question:

ITV - thanks folks - makes it easier to find on the Virgin TV menu :smiley:

I have no problem with any enforcement officer who does their job correctly, politely and is not being [ZB] pedantic.
I might rethink the pedantic bit if the the driver was not forthcoming/truthful and being resistant to the enforcement officer

It seems to be that this is what they are going to be concentrating on this time.

This is from an ITV Write-up on Gethin Jones–
quote–(His latest project is a revamped four-part series of Police, Camera, Action, that looks at speeding, distracted driving, young drivers and the risks posed by sleep deprived lorry drivers) quote–. Oh Yeah!!

He apparently has a go in a simulator, parked on an MSA. So as to experience what it,s like to drive after starting at 0400. Probably after a night in kip in a 5 star hotel, bunked up with his girl-friend Katherine Jenkins, the opera star,(worth 10 million quid). The non truck-driving viewers will take it as read that the Jones Boy , a former Blue Peter presenter, knows what he is talking about. :unamused:

Why is the Police Scania called Angus ?
Have i missed something here ? :question: :confused:

I’d buy a few pints for whoevers first to run the silly tv star over :grimacing:

Lycanthrope:
I’d buy a few pints for whoevers first to run the silly tv star over :grimacing:

what one?

your buddy who you tried to fingertash Gogz :wink:

Marty B7:
Why is the Police Scania called Angus ?
Have i missed something here ? :question: :confused:

:laughing: :laughing: Its not the truck thats called Angus, its the ‘up my own ■■■’ copper that features so much. Angus Nairn. :laughing: :laughing:

Harry Monk:
Let’s just hope that smarmy, sanctimonious Scottish drink-driving hypocrite isn’t presenting it any more. :wink:

Thats not a very nice thing to say about the good constable is it Harry■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: