Bet this gets deleted :unamused:

How much you want for them Coddy…Ill take them off your hands :laughing:

JUST BEAT IT !!!
THATS BAD :laughing:

won’t get deleted but hi ho hi ho it’s off to bully’s we go

Just heard gary glitter is goin to take mj place at the 02

johnny boy:
Just heard gary glitter is goin to take mj place at the 02

I wonder if there’ll be all the hubub about how great Gary Gliiters music was when he pops his clogs?

Its been on radio 2 all day, ok its not good news, but why a full day of it? And hey’ve managed to shift a program later on to do a dedicated MJ feature! Too much if you ask me.

Actually Gary Glitter wants to take Jackos kids under his wing…

He wants to fill the hole thier father has left…

these are as bad as it gets…

deadmichaeljacksonjokes.com/

They probably shoot me for this…
jackos next few dates have been canceled due to his death. they were james 9 and tommy 6

harry:
They probably shoot me for this…
jackos next few dates have been canceled due to his death. they were james 9 and tommy 6

Fpmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I thought this topic was quite sneeky but after reading harrys post i cant stop laughing!! lol

I don’t see why it would get deleted, the joke isn’t sick, offensive or breaking any rules of the board.

police say michel jacksons death could be suspicous,there currently looking for a smooth criminal ,he could be black or white but hes definatley bad n dangerous.they got fingerprints off the wall n they say say say there was a man in the mirrors so he has to b there. they would like ben n billy jean to come foward but they dont wanna b starting something,police say they wont stop till they get enough as they found blood on the dance floor,its going to b a tough case but they will beat it police say its a real thriller

Since Michell Jackson was 99% plastic, they are going to melt him down and turn him into Lego so kids can play with him for a change.