Stop The Jacko Saga

There are certain things I do in my spare time one of them being the TV, but when the soaps come on at night I dissapear onto the PC, even more so now since M Jackson died, and even on here he is getting talked about, it was only a couple of years ago he was in the lime light for the wrong reasons, and alot of people where slagging him off for hanging his child off a balcony and then the children escapades, now he is dead NO ONE has a bad word against him, how to faced is that, lets face it some people will remember him for his music, good or bad, others will have different memories, but what ever lets get on with life and get back to some sort of normality, I feel sorry for the people who bought O2 tickets off towters, how are they going to get refunded.

I have plenty of bad words and have spent the days since his demise seething quietly to myself at the whole shenanigans. It’s the same with Jade Goody.

Everyone who dies suddenly becomes a saint,The Princess Diana Syndrome…

A Saint a King come on let’s face it three years or so ago the MEDIA wanted to hang him :confused: :confused: :confused:

As quoted in a letter to todays times.

Micheal Jackson, please stop all reports of him.
Lets just name an airport after him and move on.

I couldnt stand the guy when he was alive and didnt like his music I wish he was alive so I didnt have to ■■■■■■■ hear it every time I go in a shop or a car passes me.

I wonder if people will forget about Gary Glitters exploits when he dies?.

Well i am glad at least one person in show biz had the bottle to point out the negative side to this so called king of pop, well done Mick Hucknell.