Wacko Jacko dead.........

Just heard Michael Jackson has died…

Wonder how long it will be until the sick jokes start… :question:

joemaxi:

It’s just a thriller :laughing:

Cool…5 minutes, :laughing:

lol Where did you hear that? I think he must of had a heart attack because a child tried ■■■■■■ him!

Did he get struck by a smooth criminal?

apparently he is going to b melted down so the kids can play with him for a change

at the dead bed of micheal jackson the priest readin him his last rights asked “wat would you like to be if re incarnated micheal?”. micheal looked at him an replied " id like to be brought back as a sports bottle". looking confused the priest asked “whys that my child” to which jacko softly said " so i can squirt my load into a young boys mouth one more time" hahahaha

Apparently he cancelled his UK tour after he realised that 2 grand for a 10 year old was a car scrapping scheme :laughing:

news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbi … ing_To_TMZ

thats a bit of a shock :open_mouth:

He’s looked of colour for a while!

he wants to be cremated and his ashes spread on jordie chandlers breakfast, so he can go through his arse one more time…

I suppose a lot of people will cry about this, thats just too bad. some people may scream, but whatever happens some people may say that they have seen some ghosts. But everyone will agree he has gone too soon

yes i went a bit crazy with the hyperlinks , but they are all Wacko Jacko songs :stuck_out_tongue:

michal jacksons spokesperson has confirmed the cancellation of all of his up and comin dates, these include james aged 9 and thomas aged 8

ismichaeljacksonalive.com/

mark h:
http://www.ismichaeljacksonalive.com/

LOL :grimacing:

mark h:
http://www.ismichaeljacksonalive.com/

Lmfao!

Apparently when the paramedics checked his house they found class A in the kitchen. Class B in the bathroom and class 4C in the bedroom!

joemaxi:

Gary Glitter’s done alright out of Jacko’s death. He’s going to inherit Jackos’ photo album. :laughing: