Flat battery

I buy compessered fridge and in.last 2 month battery died 2 timewhen I in long rest rest (3 night and fridge running).When I plug in fridge to charge that I need keep ignition turned till position R.So if I make direct connection to battery or connect via Anderson lead that can this reduced risk of flat battery.If connect direct that can keep ignition full off.

Andrew, if your parked for 3 days…you need to run the engine, its possible that you are not putting into the battery…what you are taking out. Even with an anderson lead, the fridge is still running, which is a drain on the battery…you need to replenish it.

Breaking news:

Batteries go flat in shock horror of being used!!

Sorry it had to be said…

Anything running off the truck batteries for a prolonged period will flatten the batteries.

truckyboy:
Andrew, if your parked for 3 days…you need to run the engine, its possible that you are not putting into the battery…what you are taking out. Even with an anderson lead, the fridge is still running, which is a drain on the battery…you need to replenish it.

Yes I run engine 20 min morning and evening.And of cource fridge will drain battery if connect direct or via Anderson lead.But what you think or know . When ignition key in position R(between 0 and1) that battery drain faster or not■■?
If I swith of everyting (night heater,fridge,ignition full off)that my battery keep good.Easter time I leave truck Thursday and back Tuesday and truck started with 1 second.

YES they normally do, but if your running a fridge for example, it wont. !!