First irish trip

On tuesday i will be makeing my first trip to ireland via the pembroke ferry for a delivery in dublin glasnevin.If anyone can help with an idea of how long it will take approx from rosslare and if the roads are duel or single carrageway thank you.

Havent been to Ireland recently,but expect most roads to be single .Check out your route on Google Earth and do some print offs.Sat nav is not always reliable over there.

Easy.

Out of Rosslare follow the signs for N25 (Basically the one and only road into the port.) Head north that will join to the N11 and it will carry you all the way to Dublin onto it’s main motorway ringroad, the M50. It will be a mixure of narrow and wide single carriageways, motorways and dual carriageways… They haven’t really made up their minds what the road is officially classed as.

Glasnevin will be off the N2 junction off the M50. Will be singposted CITY CENTRE / FINGLAS / DERRY / LETTERKENNY. Take that exit and head towards the city. There is an industrial estate opposite the big cemetery the right about 1 1/2mile from the exit. Turn right at the lights, watch the turn as it goes back on itself so give yourself room and watch the tailswing and cars coming up your inside.

2 1/2 hours should do it.

REAL guiness beer,not the crap they export to UK pubs.

road toll for the m50 and ? breaker one nine may know better. and is that the ind estate which has the cemetery wall on the left and at the lights with a garage on one corner and the woodies diy on the opposite corner ?

Coming from Rosslare to the N2 exit off the M50 will mean a toll, I think it’s about €6, but there are no booths so he will have to pay it online or by phone before 20:00 on the following day.

i think it can be paid in some shops ? never needed to really know as i have the tag. also i never need to go through dublin so dont know about the permit type thing,although it shouldn’t affect him either.

A wee bit of black tape on the front number plate and the toll is free.