Fibreglass body panels

does anyone know of a company that makes fibreglass body panels?

i am after a side skirt for a truck, there is one fitted already, but the nearside one is missing and i want to get one to match.

thanks in advance for any help in this matter :smiley:

Possible answer there is to enquire at boatbuilders, they do a lot of fibreglass work and even if they could not make one, they may know a firm who could.

Hi mate have you tried the local daf parts department as if i remember there use to do them as a option

just a thought

shuttlespanker try this place kudauk.ltd.uk/

Surely the obvious one would be Hatcher?

Try DonBur in Stoke shuttle they do fibreglass sideskirts for there trailers

Try these Shuttlespanker

broadwater.co.uk

They are at Eye In Suffolk

Broadwater Mouldings Ltd

Horham, Eye, Suffolk

IP21 5DQ, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1379 384 145

Fax: +44 (0)1379 384 150

MR VAIN:
Surely the obvious one would be Hatcher?

I spoke to Hatcher a while ago, even sent them a pic of the sideskirt that i need (before it went missing) and they said it was not one of theirs.

i will call them again and see if they can copy the offside one to make a nearside one

You have a PM sir!

i can put you on to a bloke that will make you 1 he made mine he is in rotherham

Had a simlar problem to you trying to find after market side skirts for our FH as Volvo were quoting thousands to retro fit them. We finally got some from this company. Not quite the same standard, but look like the originals at a far lower price inc fitting.
http://bellecoachworks.co.uk/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Did we get one made? any luck with the sideskirts

shuttle is on holiday.

jessicas dad:
shuttle is on holiday.

6 weeks off as an O/D, nice work if you can get it :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

jessicas dad:
shuttle is on holiday.

6 weeks off as an O/D, nice work if you can get it :laughing:

sorry, forgot about this thread :blush:

i have managed to find the company that has got the original mouldings :smiley:

all it needs now is for me to get a load over to where they are and then leave the truck with the,m for 4 hours, in that time, they will make it and fit it for me too :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

it is just that they are busy at the moment and can’t fit it in straight away :cry: