Few Funny pics from this week - And an old SK wrecker!

Had a strange week this week, so here’s a few pics. Not strange for any real reason just felt wierd!

Maybe it was the 2 days down Norfolk way that bent my Space Time Continium? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I get a GV9 for a marker light and see ■■■■ like this every day!!!

Trip down to Lenham Earlier in the week, Croome Volvo’s. Say what you like about the company but the trucks are impressive in how they are built. They have some old Eurotrotter style cabs too. As well as 1993-2009 Version 1-3 Fh’s. All foreign drivers from what i can tell?

Nice Lenham 1626 Wrecker. I tell u what, i had a look inside and i’d say that cab design is fit for a few nights out still today!!!

Strange sign at Lenham, i asked if they had any walls i could demolish!!!

Funny sign and me at 45 degree’s taking the ■■■■!!! If i’m honest i was lost between Wisbech and Ely, not the area to be following ■■■■ NAV if i’m honest!

After that headed toward Ipswich and Parked at Ely, nice little garage with proper shop, free cash, truck wash (Which i used) and good TV signal, could use a few more service stations like this!!!

En Route to Ipswich, my boy on my phone almost my guiding Star!!!

Funny trailer in Ipswich!

And finally Blinged up FH looked nice in the dark at Truckers Rest last night!

some nice pics there Gaz, i do like the one about the wall :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wish we had more truck stops that gave free cash :laughing:

Heh heh heh Nice to see David Croomes motors

All his drivers were Lithuanian at one time, in fact half of his office staff had to be fluent in it, though I believe he has taken on Brit drivers on a pallet contract recently, used to do his tyres for him, nice bloke, but a bloody pain at the same time…

I think that wrecker at Lenham used to be a tractor unit, and was converted, but dont quote me on that…