Felixstowe traction Post Kogeko

Does any one have any experience of doing traction work for Post Kogeko out of Felixstowe?
Regular fridge work has dried up a bit at the moment so after taking to another owner driver who told me he is earning £2500 + pulling for Daily Fresh thought I would see what was on offer.Daily Fresh (Holland) was the only phone number that I could find and after speaking to a woman there she told me that all there spare work is given to Post so try them.
Rate from Post are

£1.12 per mile

£5 per drop after first drop

£30 per collection

payed 30 days after invoice

All info gladly recieved

Not from Felixstowe but from Hull, No probs getting paid but certainly wasnt bringin in £2500 per week, more like £1700, paid £1.10 per mile about 5 Years ago, ( fuel has increased more than 2 pence since then) but the biggest drawback is the weight and we dont have and didnt have back then trucks in the UK plated at 46 tonne Plus!!! so if yer gone on for them you need 6/2 and u need to check the weight before leaving the ports as you are in with a good chance of being over!!

Cheers Thanks for that,we’ll keep on looking.Visbeen are also looking for subbies but I think from what you have said they may be the same ■■?

Hoss:
Cheers Thanks for that,we’ll keep on looking.Visbeen are also looking for subbies but I think from what you have said they may be the same ■■?

Not sure about Visbeen, Harry ( I recall he used to work for them) may be able to give you some advice on them., but as they are ALSO involved with Daiiy Fresh then they could be just the same