Fave pressies

Giblsa:
ONLY JUST LEE!

I’m 37 in february

im 36 on the 15th Feb. the same day as your planned leap of faith so that will be my birthday present, coming to see you cak yourself!
[/quote]

So all but 14 days i’m a year older than you :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

MR VAIN:

Giblsa:
ONLY JUST LEE!

I’m 37 in february

giblsa:
im 36 on the 15th Feb. the same day as your planned leap of faith so that will be my birthday present, coming to see you cak yourself!

So all but 14 days i’m a year older than you :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

i am better looking though :wink: :wink: :open_mouth: :laughing: :open_mouth: :laughing: :open_mouth:

I got a chainsaw :open_mouth: , will make it easier to cut up pallets for the fire :smiley:

Giblsa:

MR VAIN:

Giblsa:
ONLY JUST LEE!

I’m 37 in february

giblsa:

i am better looking though :wink: :wink: :open_mouth: :laughing: :open_mouth: :laughing: :open_mouth:

Opinions vary mate :wink:

so far i got;
convoy dvd :sunglasses:
some 4x4 racing game for the wii :unamused:
2 steering wheels for the wii :open_mouth:
a new uk bridge height map as old fallin apart :laughing:
chocolates :sunglasses:
lynx smellies
led key ring :unamused:
torch :confused:

my son got “rig racer” for the wii…thats gona keep me busy till i go back to work on monday :smiling_imp:

I got:
Car CD radio (pity cars been nicked n totaled)
Sweets( im not fat enough)
top gear anual
money
and a special gift from my daughter! ‘a baldy polisher kit’ (anyone want to swap (Mr Vain))
:laughing:
best present thought is that Im working on monday.
Sorry for any who are not.
happy christmas and new year to you all.

gardun:

ROG:
My favourite - the ‘Ultimate Driving Craft’ DVD

Now you can really start to learn :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It is pretty good - you’ll need to watch it more than once or even twice :laughing:

What is the problem/fault with the white rigid box truck on the motorway commentary section that was not mentioned ?

I got an Apple and an Orange, I really like Apples its the best ever.

jammymutt:

Apple and orange■■? There are kids in this country who would kill for either, never mind both :wink:

jammymutt:

Just as i expected Jammy, Yr bloody spoilt! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:

What is the problem/fault with the white rigid box truck on the motorway commentary section that was not mentioned ?

I don’t like the three in a row when overtaking the bus (white box in L1) - that said, how long could you reasonably wait before making a move, holding up L3? Would you realistically get a chance to avoid 3 in a bed without blocking L3? Sometimes you just have to go for it and be more aware of the potential danger.

If not that I’ll have to look again, but TBH the telly is more interesting at the moment :laughing:

All the usual stuff :slight_smile: apart from my 1/18 scale aston martin DB9R in golf racing colours :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: