Euro 3 windscreen sticker

Hi all does anyone know where i can get a euro 3 windscreen sticker :open_mouth:

are you looking for the LEV ticket for GERMANY if so look through the
EURO-STICKY;S as it the link is posted there,if not try doing a search
for Emission posts

you can get them from the office where you declare ADR for the frejus tunnel. where are you going that you would need a window sticker for euro3? maybe if you had euro4 or 5 it would make a difference but as euro3 is more expensive in germany and the various tunnels its not always needed

welshboyinspain:
you can get them from the office where you declare ADR for the frejus tunnel. where are you going that you would need a window sticker for euro3? maybe if you had euro4 or 5 it would make a difference but as euro3 is more expensive in germany and the various tunnels its not always needed

Yes they give you them as a matter of course at the Frejus on your first trip through with that truck, the nice italian chap jumped in and stuck mine in as the truck was RHD.

Is this what your on about,can be got in Ferjus first trip through

or the Blonk, you get directed into the control area from the motorway and they give you one anyway, I am not so sure about coming through from Italy though, for Frejus you need to get it from the 2nd last service area, for the blonk again you go through the control area and can get it there.
As for German one, you can get it from your main dealer in any town in Germany costs between free and 10€ depending on how tight the dealer is