Correct stickers for Europe

Hi

Can anyone tell me the correct stickers I should have on the truck to go into Europe? I am transporting cars in an enclosed wagon and drag. Currently have the GB sticks on the lorry and Angle Morts but thats it. What else do I need it?

Forget the GB stickers. It’s the UK now.

stu675:
Forget the GB stickers. It’s the UK now.

Sorry it should have said UK sticker not GB

60, 80, 90 roundels on the lower of the left trailer door if you’re heading into France

Thanks. Anything else?

Spare glasses if you wear them, hi-vis if stood at the side of the road for a breakdown or an accident, and a wee wee.
Up to date serviced fire extinguishers for the cab and trailer.

Can of worms here. What you need by law and what is reccomended are two different things.

To be fair most of it should be supplied by your boss as its his truck. Most of what applies to you is as someone said, Health wise/Glasses/spares etc.

Also depends on countries, as most accept UK identifiers on number plates, Spain for example do not, Hence the UK sticker.

UK identifier, Angles mort stickers, Euro class windscreen sticker for nearly every country if applicable. Speed limits on back.

Personally i run Uk identifiers and Euro class and thats it. Dont like covering my kit in ugly stickers, il deal with the fines should they ever happen, which up until now they never have.

Craig 111:
60, 80, 90 roundels on the lower of the left trailer door if you’re heading into France

Are they a legal requirement on a UK truck for France ■■?
I’ve never had them and never been pulled up for not having them, in over 20 years travelling through France, with the usual allocation of pulls for checks.
We don’t have the Angles Morts stickers either.

My boss doesn’t like stickers all over his kit either. What is legally required is there, supplied by the boss and fitted.
Generally, if your vehicle has an in-date MOT (or equivalent) and everything is up to scratch, you are as legal abroad as you are in your own country.
So, some countries require their nations trucks to have certain speed roundels on the back, France is 1.
The UK doesn’t, therefore a UK truck doesn’t require speed roundels anywhere in Europe.

As far as I remember, Euro Class stickers were required when road tolls/taxes were charged by individual countries, seperately. When you had 1 box per country stuck to your windscreen.
We now have one box, set up for all the countries you are likely to travel through (except the very few countries still on vignette). It pays per km at the rate for the vehicle and Euro Class. Mine covers Belgium, France, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
You were also required to have the Euro Class sticker for each country, not just 1. Which could be half a dozen stickers, all saying the same thing, but slightly different stickers. You don’t see them any more, on newish trucks, or do you?