Err Boss

had these sent to me by a friend, all i can say is OOPS.

Err Boss I had to swerve to miss the idiot coming towards me ON MY SIDE of the road

cripes would hate for that to happen to me.

they just pulled it back up with a telehandler.

Just imagine that feeling as it starts to go :anguish:

Looks like someone’s followed the sat nav!

If you look at the 2nd picture, how high the damage to the bank is. No wonder it toppled over!

Still, what is insurance for?

Now Boss you did say it was a side tip only :smiley:

Or even never employ an ex tipper driver on curtains :smiley:

the driver had managed to get round some even tighter corners before they got to this one.

NOT satnav, unfortunate sod was following directions given to him

Ok I’ll say it…“we’ve had bigger than that round here drive!” :wink:

hammer:
Looks like someone’s followed the sat nav!

If you look at the 2nd picture, how high the damage to the bank is. No wonder it toppled over!

Still, what is insurance for?

It does look pretty high but even at that i wouldn’t think there is enough angle to pull it over, maybe load moved aswell?

Words fail me. :unamused:

inside, not much weight. a few pallets of empty bags.

Name the driver…Go on! :wink:

don’t know. they were sent to me by a friend.

Was it you really? Come on…'fess up! :laughing:

Seeing inside puzzles me even more i thought maybe the load was involved, god man he must have had his nearside tyres right at the top of that bank.

Obviously no-one explained properly why they are called ‘Tractor Units’ :unamused:

sorry to disappoint you BV but it wasn’t me. not got a job at the mo. are your lot looking for a casual driver, a couple of days a week would be fine.

I get fed up asking, cos’ they never gimme an answer when I ask for you guys. E-mail them and ask if you like enquiries@lcs-transport.com

im quite surprised that both corners of the bumper are intact in such conditions :laughing: