Eddie jordan and f1 drivers driving trucks sunday bbc1

just watch the opening pratice of the f1 season they finished showing a clip of eddie and some f1 drivers driving the trucks they use to transport the cars round europe.they said there will be more before the race in the morning.show starts at 6am show set ur recorders for it and dont for get the clocks go forward aswell 1 hour

Well im up reporting for F1 duty, just opened a can of carlsberg(too early?) and some bacon is under the grill for a sarnie.

This season has been a long time coming, hamilton has the distance car while vettel has the short pace car. Going for a hamilton win today.

Team Hamilton

Team Hamilton indeed. :smiley:

Got the chance of a one on one with him at Woking last September. A nicer guy you will not meet, and he’s got an iron grip as he nearly broke my hand, and I’m fairly strong!!! (Still got the pic on my phone of him and my daughter.)

Had the tea and toast, and sat watching it as well as my daily TN fix.

Roll on Silverstone. Despite it being an old circuit, it’s still up there as one of the best imo.

Ken.

The most boring race I’ve seen in a long time, and I’ve been watching F1 for 25 years, but then again the season opener usually is as the teams are all nervous.

Hope the rest of the season isn’t as bad.

I could have stayed in bed and made love to the wife, although I would have still seen 99% of the race. :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Quinny:
The most boring race I’ve seen in a long time, and I’ve been watching F1 for 25 years, but then again the season opener usually is as the teams are all nervous.

I could have stayed in bed and made love to the wife, although I would have still seen 99% of the race. :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Guess what I did…? :wink:

44 Tonne Ton:

Quinny:

Ken.

Made love to Ken’s wife? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:wink:

Coffeeholic:

44 Tonne Ton:

Quinny:

Ken.

dont be silly, he sat on his hand until it fell asleep then played the fiddle while pretending it was kens wife

news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsp … 437614.stm

gogzy:

Coffeeholic:

44 Tonne Ton:

Quinny:

Ken.

dont be silly, he sat on his hand until it fell asleep then played the fiddle while pretending it was kens wife

No, Coffee is right actually! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: