eaton twin splitter

hiya all can anyone give me instuctions on how to use a eaton twin splitter gearbox please.

thanks every one

Rapear, whilst I appreciate this is your first post … if you use the search facilioty then you will find this has been covered many times. If you are about to drive a truck with one, then you will be using the best gearbox ever manufactured

Threepage thread on it HERE. Don’t know if it gives any advice or if it is just a slanging match between the love it and hate it brigades, as I couldn’t be arsed reading it, but it might help.

If you don’t find what you’re looking for by searching, send me a PM and I’ll give you a long explanation. I’ve driven one to the other side of Europe and back four times… :wink:

Just to satisfy myself and start another thread :stuck_out_tongue:

The Eaton Twin Split is the bestest ever gearbox in the whole wide world. It is also the simplest gearbox in the world to use.

I wish they still fitted them.

Me too Malc… Played many a tune on 'em :laughing: :laughing:

MrFlibble:
If you don’t find what you’re looking for by searching, send me a PM and I’ll give you a long explanation. I’ve driven one to the other side of Europe and back four times… :wink:

Yeah but can you “drive” one yet… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

montana man:

MrFlibble:

Honestly? Probably not. :laughing:

At least, not as well as I’d like to.

Hopefully, with a bit more experience…

MrFlibble:

montana man:

MrFlibble:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Never Mr F nobody ever ever ever beats em… just when you think you got it, it gives you a sharp and noisy reminder that you are merely a human :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

montana man:

MrFlibble:

montana man:

MrFlibble:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Never Mr F nobody ever ever ever beats em… just when you think you got it, it gives you a sharp and noisy reminder that you are merely a human :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Yes, I figure that whenever I crunch a gearchange, it’s the gearbox saying “You’re not good enough to drive me yet” :wink: