Dave Johnson.Wiltshire

Anyone had dealings with him.?

Did he used to trade under the name of “Transfast”. . lhd 112s.?

Thats sounds about right.Runs RAE logistics that have a bad name on here,not paying drivers,or if did the cheques bounce.

toby1234abc:
Thats sounds about right.Runs RAE logistics that have a bad name on here,not paying drivers,or if did the cheques bounce.

Sounds like the same one, used to have a yard in Melksham, doing Spain pulling for LKW Walter?
Last i heard he was doing repos . . . wannabe ■■■■■ imo.
For all i know . . you could be Dave Johnson :laughing:

Suedehead:

toby1234abc:

Sounds like the same one, used to have a yard in Melksham, doing Spain pulling for LKW Walter?

he cant do repos much now as he ripped some finance comps off as well but he has changed his address if any one wants it let me know

Suedehead:

toby1234abc:

he cant do repos much now as he ripped some finance comps off as well but he has changed his address if any one wants it let me know