Colin Johnson Removals Melksham

Colin Johnson Removals are advertising in the job cente for a class one driver, this outfit is run by the same guy(see contact name on advert) who ran Rae logistics Brooks and Benson and Brooks Benson Cork all of these went bust owing driverswages toll money and fuel money.So its a good job if you want to work for nowt THE GUYS HISTORY SA\YS IT ALL he couldnt run a bath be warned and let others know

Thanks for the info. I sent him a cv on thursday it was on the job centre website :blush: :blush: :blush:

cv68:
Thanks for the info. I sent him a cv on thursday it was on the job centre website :blush: :blush: :blush:

So that’s not saying a lot for the job centre :unamused: :open_mouth:

info

Mattecube,your information is correct,if it is the same man running,which i suspect it is,then do not work for them,
Check the vehicle paperwork,i suspect,that it will not tally,with different trading names on each seperate document,prepare your speech to the VOSA road side official.

Rae logistics ltd,is no more, they

They used to run out of a large arable/dairy farm in Bromham,then

Toby, if you’re going to say stuff like that, we need proper links to back it up. dd.

Toby
Im not moaning nor do I still work for them I just raised the issue to warn others that the same guy at Colin Johnson Removals is the same guy who has run the other mentioned companies I am now with a decent firm but regrettably limited euro work oppurtunites paid every week on time decent kit green light with VOSA and sleep easy in my bed.
Kind Regards

Not sure how he gets away with it,

Im sure they will find someone to work there,i didnt mean that you were moaning,i meant others that did no research before they took a job on.

Potentially libellous content removed. dd.

he gets away with it by using front men ie colin Johnson is his oldman at Brook benson cork there was someone else fronting it at Rae thre was a welsh guy, he alludes to being the transport manager so he is untouchable as a director when debts pile up he just walks away and starts again cant mention his name rules and all that but if you take the surname of the above company and put The othe half of the pairing goliath in front of it then you get his name.
And yes he runs a big stables and horses and mixes with the gentry on shoots etc so all be warned

Apparently his wife is a bank manger,and in my opinion they both know how to juggle the money around,the Welsh man is off driving for another firm,like i mentioned the law can not touch him,the office at the farm should have given warning signs,no trading name on the door,all trucks with no firm`s name on,no address on the back of the cab.
uk trucks sent to Holland for Dutch plates and a firm in a Dutch name,Irish link to hide behind.Pay cheques with a different name on,no written contract for any of the ex drivers.

mattecube:
he gets away with it by using front men ie colin Johnson is his oldman at Brook benson cork there was someone else fronting it at Rae thre was a welsh guy, he alludes to being the transport manager so he is untouchable as a director when debts pile up he just walks away and starts again cant mention his name rules and all that but if you take the surname of the above company and put The othe half of the pairing goliath in front of it then you get his name.
And yes he runs a big stables and horses and mixes with the gentry on shoots etc so all be warned

This is accurate from mattecube and the last sentence (read between the lines) should be heeded. DO NOT get involved with this company in any name or form.

Done a short stint for D@;% Johnson when he traded under the name of Transfast Eu.
Sad to see hes trading under his fathers name now as iirc, Johnsons removals were a reputable company years ago- used to do a lot of new furniture deliveries?

Suedehead:
Done a short stint for D@;% Johnson when he traded under the name of Transfast Eu.
Sad to see hes trading under his fathers name now as iirc, Johnsons removals were a reputable company years ago- used to do a lot of new furniture deliveries?

Then you know what we are talking about.

If you google D### johnson,you can see about 20 different trading names,with many partners,directors coming and going,numerous changes of addresses,to me,that looks like a lot of funny business going on,also in the public domain for any one to see,is the different trades,most have nothing to do with road haulage.
One of the firms names,the postcode did match up,and the county was wrong along with the town.

Warning =barge pole,touch not,all the information is there if you type in the topic of RAE lOGISTICS LTD,
,it is the same man,but trading name as changed,they still do euro work out of the old Eurotrux yard not far from Mortimers yard in Broughton Gifford,off the Melksham to Bath road.

If you get a job there,do not come moaning on here how you did not get paid,you have been warned.