Danish trucks

43,500 euros

aa43500euros.jpg

aa7.jpg

aa6.jpg

aa2.jpg

aa43500euros.jpg

aa5.jpg

My friend Filip from Belgium’s ex bjarne andersens scania (The ■■■ house) from Denmark

Immingham.

aaaa4.jpg

aaaa5.jpg

aaaa6.jpg

aaaa7.jpg

aaaa8.jpg

aaaa9.jpg

aaaa11.jpg

aaaa12.jpg

aaaa15.jpg

aaaa16.jpg

aaaa17.jpg

aaaa19.jpg

aaaa23.jpg

aaaa24.jpg

Ulceby.

b5.png

b2.png

picture from
euro-wheels.com/index.php

few more for you vern!

Nice one Vernon, cheers

Immingham.

All for sale in Denmark…

zz1.jpg

zz3.jpg

zz5.jpg

zz6.jpg

zz8.jpg

tanktrotter:
My friend Filip from Belgium’s ex bjarne andersens scania (The ■■■ house) from Denmark 0

I see this guy quite regularly as I dont live that far away from him…I used to like his Black Scania as well…

kindle530:
Some of my alltime favourite fleet, sadly no longer with us.

What happened to Bjarne Anderson’s fleet ■■ Have they closed down ■■

I think that P Bjarne Andersen as was finished around a year ago.

However I have seen photos of a couple of there old trucks written as PBA spedition but pullin containers rather than fridges. . Another incarnation or just a coincidence?.

Cheers
Neilf

neilf:
I think that P Bjarne Andersen as was finished around a year ago.

However I have seen photos of a couple of there old trucks written as PBA spedition but pullin containers rather than fridges. . Another incarnation or just a coincidence?.

Cheers
Neilf

The PBA are his Initials (P Bjarne Anderson)… Maybe he’s scailed(spelling) down & decided to do other work ■■

PBA closed down after a large tacho offence investigation didn’t go well for them. Spirralling rates and constantly being undercut by you know who, (we know the way) probably made him think its just not worth it anymore.

short walk:
PBA closed down after a large tacho offence investigation didn’t go well for them. Spirralling rates and constantly being undercut by you know who, (we know the way) probably made him think its just not worth it anymore.

Shame, but unfortunately It’s the way of the World at the moment…

They live on in my house!
I got this the other day :smiley:

model1.jpg

i need to find a Scania to go with it…