Danish trucks

keep 'em coming!!

not bad for over a million k’s, if i had the money…

interior is mint as well

kindle530:
keep 'em coming!!

interior

Immingham.

O4Goodnessake:
Immingham.

Funny, Im a danish truck driver, and I like this side, and now, I just saw my own truck "The White volvo with Westco transport "Denmark-Scotland text on.

Great pic you have in here…

I can post some pif of both my Volvo and the Kvadrat volvo in here if you want.

yes please simbatina, the more photos the better!! :smiley:

Immingham today.

simbatina:

O4Goodnessake:
Immingham.

Funny, Im a danish truck driver, and I like this side, and now, I just saw my own truck "The White volvo with Westco transport "Denmark-Scotland text on.

Great pic you have in here…

I can post some pif of both my Volvo and the Kvadrat volvo in here if you want.

Thank you simbatina.I took the picture just as you and the driver of the red Volvo were walking away into Immingham.

Immingham.

jonas a:

kindle530:
sorry to see youve taken your pictures off jonas, i enjoyed seeing your photos, its a real shame mate. :cry:

Thanks kindle530.

Just search my other posts and compare the replies to them and you get the answer who and why I left this forum.
A hint: KW.
The moderators won’t delete the account so you have to stick to empty post from me.

I won’t be updating my Facebook either so you who know me there, don’t expect any new pictures from me. Im feed up with bullies who ■■■■ on me all the time. I just want to show my stupid pictures in peace, but all I get is crap back and being called an idiot by people I don’t even know.

So no more pictures or words from Jonas A.
Not here, not anywhere.

Jonas,
I have not even been on Trucknet for some time,but if it’s my account you are trying to close,then just say so,I certainly won’t lose any sleep over it.
And perhaps I should post the pm’s you sent me,but the mod’s would delete them anyway because of your foul and abusive language,which I may also add that the same rules regarding foul language in posts also applies to pm’s.
All we hear about from you is blah,blah,blah everybody hates me! Well I got so fed up with your ■■■■■■■■ and moaning and accusations that I blocked you on here and on Facebook.
And if you are fed up with the so-called bullies,then just throw your rattle out of the pram and have a good cry.

Now,let that be an end to the matter.

Ulceby.

Immingham this afternoon.

keep 'em coming! Has anyone got any pics of Spedition Atlantic motors by any chance??

Immingham this morning.

Some of my alltime favourite fleet, sadly no longer with us.