Danish trucks

Grimsby today.

that white volvo is stunning

the finn hansen scanny is probably on the wind turbines up the a9 right now. 2 convoys a day go up there and give svaergods are doing that.

not my pics, found these on the net

they dont half love they’re super singles on the tractors dont they, looks tidy. gives presence! is there an offical reason?

few more for you v, had a 24 hour break at koge the other day, got a few pics inbetween sleep!

great pictures, keep 'em coming!!

sorry to see youve taken your pictures off jonas, i enjoyed seeing your photos, its a real shame mate. :cry:

kindle530:
sorry to see youve taken your pictures off jonas, i enjoyed seeing your photos, its a real shame mate. :cry:

Thanks kindle530.

Just search my other posts and compare the replies to them and you get the answer who and why I left this forum.
A hint: KW.
The moderators won’t delete the account so you have to stick to empty post from me.

I won’t be updating my Facebook either so you who know me there, don’t expect any new pictures from me. Im feed up with bullies who ■■■■ on me all the time. I just want to show my stupid pictures in peace, but all I get is crap back and being called an idiot by people I don’t even know.

So no more pictures or words from Jonas A.
Not here, not anywhere.

sorry about that jonas, i know kw and know he’s a truck mad man, especially Scandanavian trucks.

P1010015 (600 x 450).jpg
P1010012 (600 x 450).jpgSpotted these two in Elgin a couple of years ago.