dandy's

According to the truckstop paper dandy in north Wales is now open as a secure truck park it opened on the 1st march and has a hot food diner open from 6am til 10pm it also has toilets,showers,tv lounge,free wi fi for drivers and on site diesel facilities,apparently locals were getting miffed about litter and bottles of the yellow stuff including bags of brown stuff being left laying around… :unamused:
anyway you can find it on the deeside industrial park in north Wales CH5 2NR

Diner not open for another week or so according to reports i’ve seen on twitter. Believe its £12.00 overnight.

dandystruckstop.co.uk/?mode= … 4561455246

Hiya… i only live 5 mins away i’ll check the place out monday possibly sunday and let you know
John

twitter.com/#!/NWalesTruckStop

free all weekend at the mo, £12 overnight in the week. With £2 food voucher. Jim Dandy’s Welsh Diner opens Mon 12th 6am - 10pm.

Well lads lets hope it is a good one, Because there is plenty off bad ones about as you drivers will know about anyway, Im retired but I still use the old watering holes that are still about, & the new ones if they are good, I travel about a bit in my old age but Ive relations all over the place, Regards Larry.

The old addage, use it or lose it.

I think given the current economic climate, then they are brave to open, but I hope they make a good job of it and wish them every success.

Ken.