New Heywood Truckstop

New Heywood truckstop is proving to be popular with truckers. It is a great improvement from what it used to be. Photo’s on there way to me after hubby stopped there last night.
Liz

Truckstops UK and Abroad on Facebook
Truckers Rest on Facebook.

yep stopped there the other week the new cafe is right up to date the shower are now inside the cafe building and arebrillient so in all 7.50 parking showers free and a good meal for about 6qiud still way way cheeper the than birch

great stuff cos i like stopping there myself. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Looks good Liz our lads stop there a lot, will be doing a change over there tonight but Im usualy in & out & due to front axle overload Im not allowed to use cafe`s :smiley:
Parking quite flat but can still be a bit sticky under foot (was going to put something shorter but dad would have been out with censor pen)

greek:
(was going to put something shorter but dad would have been out with censor pen)

thank you for taking notice :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yes when i stay there it is full of bentons and elddis drivers.

it must be a different one to the one i pulled into a couple of months ago, basically a portacabin, loads of parking but you wouldnt want to drive on the parking area over 2mph cos of the holes and puddles. i dont think i would divert for that.

Is this the on inside the Distribution Park ?

If so, does anyone know what time the cafe shuts of an evening ?