Daf 85 air lines in cab

hi there 1st posting so be gentle =can anyone tell me is there anywhere in a daf 85 07 plate where you can attatch a air line to blow dust ect out of cab i’ve seen them in accessorie shops but unsure where you would link it up to i know you can with scania but unsure about dafs please help i know some 1 will say whats wrong with a tin of polish but no aircon so windows undone and this does not mix when driving a roll on/off on and off landfills and building sites dust seems to find every ■■■■ and crany thanks [/b]

Most people put a T peice into the seat feed. Easy job to do, very cheap, buy the conections from a HGV motor factors, they just push together.

That dust is a horrible…I dunno what’s worse the mud in the winter or the dust in the summer.

If you buy a proper blow gun they normally come with an adaptor and Wade couplings.

Cut your seat feed and push the pipes into the T piece.

If not just cut the handbrake feed and use that :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
If you buy a proper blow gun they normally come with an adaptor and Wade couplings.

Cut your seat feed and push the pipes into the T piece.

If not just cut the handbrake feed and use that :stuck_out_tongue:

Not recomended , i done that when wiring up air horns, in my defence i asked a merc mech , and he sayed i could use ANY of the pipes , just forgot to mention horn would only bloody work when handbrake was on!!!

:blush: :blush: :blush:

:smiley: Just go for the seat feed, if that fails you’ll just have to crane your neck a little, if the handbrake gives trouble you’ll really be in it! :laughing: