cpc results

Hi does anyone know how long ocr take to release cpc results i done mine sept 11th thanks

the g bear:
Hi does anyone know how long ocr take to release cpc results i done mine sept 11th thanks

it’s usually 6-8 weeks if I remember correctly !

the g bear:

Hi the g bear, It’s a little while since I taught CPC, but IIRC it usually took about 8-10 weeks.

For anybody needing a re-sit, that meant they need to be pretty sharp at re-booking in order to miss the late registration fee. :wink:

:open_mouth: But, you’re not going to fail, are you?? :smiley:

:bulb: The place where you sat the exam will know before anybody, but they may only post the results out to you, so a phone call to them about 8 weeks after the exams might do the trick. :wink:

cpc results are out today (29th) just collected my international cert this afternoon.

tiger65:
cpc results are out today (29th) just collected my international cert this afternoon.

Well done :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Denis F:

tiger65:

Well done :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Thanks for that Dennis

tiger65:

Hi tiger 65,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your International CPC :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

dieseldave:

tiger65:

Hi tiger 65,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your International CPC :smiley:

Many thanks Dave
love the celebrations !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

well done tiger.

ive had the dreaded phone call saying i had passed nat and int this morning.

i got my certs today passed my national!!! :smiley:
Congratulations to all that have passed !!!

the g bear:
i got my certs today passed my national!!! :smiley:
Congratulations to all that have passed !!!

Hi the g bear,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your National CPC exams :smiley:

:smiley: We’re 2/2 for today, did anybody else gain passes??

Well done to all that passed :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Now we can tell everyone we are smart arses and we have a certificate to prove it. :open_mouth:
… perhaps even the transport manager…
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

To all those that have passed their National/International operator cpc exams…

tiger65:
Well done to all that passed :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Now we can tell everyone we are smart arses and we have a certificate to prove it. :open_mouth:
… perhaps even the transport manager…
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Works for me!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

During a “discussion” with Fred Beech the TGWU Union man in Hull, I told him about a job I had recently done and he said it was impossible to do and quoted some mmtm law. I pointed him towards the real law and the reasons behind it and he said the CPC was a managers tool to force drivers to work for nothing :laughing:

I don’t really think he liked a 22 year old neophyte showing him up in a canteen full of drivers.