The challenge....

Posted this in this forum as your all more likley to have both CPCs than other people.

Startnig the home study course to get my Nat + Intl CPC (not after an o-licence). Basically my main line of work is designing warehouses etc for the likes of DHL so these are seen as feathers in caps.

Now the test is on 8th June. 5 weeks…

Better get studying.

I’ve been doing my CPC too. It’s taking me ages and I’m finding it so dull. The ‘wagon bits’ are all right but it’s the other stuff like maternity leave and all that other rubbish that has been doing my head in…gotta be done though.

i did my national cpc about 3 years ago… had to travel upto sittingbournefor week did all the learning and then following week did revision and then test… looking to do my international soon.

Got my National about 7 years ago but I think to upgrade to Int now I will have to do the national again?

The Biker:
Got my National about 7 years ago but I think to upgrade to Int now I will have to do the national again?

you might, it depends when you did your exam, 7 years is borderline on the cut off date :wink:

Candidates who achieved their National Certificate prior to October 1999 can no longer upgrade to an International Certificate simply by sitting Module 6 or 7 alone. This means that candidates who wish to obtain and International CPC from September 2004 must take the full international examinations.

OCR

Took my national in December then my international in March. Passed them both luckily.

I paid to sit a course which involved about 8 days classroom study for the national and 3 days for the internaional.

It cost me a lot more than doing a home study, but the tutor was real switched on and told us the bits we that we really needed to study thoroughly and the bits we didn’t.

I think it saved me alot of time, but like I said it was alot more expensive.

Anyway good luck.