Couple more for Betz

Pictures of two Betz Motors, one Czech and one Bulgarian, taken at Cardiff West MSA. this morning.

oh yes, we can come up with betz photos but STILL no a-one eh kate! :wink: :sunglasses:

What’s happened to rest of the bumper and bottom step’s on 5140 :question:

:confused:

saw a betz in wigan yesterday and the trailer was white with a tail-lift, i think it was a fridge unit, as it wasnt a curtain sider obviously,lol, but thats the first one ive seen upto now :smiley:

Nice Pics Kate :smiley:

Awesome photos!!! it is great shot full of truck photos!!!

funny Czech truck looks terrible balance maybe trailer loading are too heavy!!! :laughing:

Excellent pics!!! :smiley:

thank u

cheers Ben

Betz, more likely there is air leak somewhere so air suspension has gone down during the night.

Rob K:

No idea,
I only took the photos :exclamation: :exclamation:

jj72:
oh yes, we can come up with betz photos but STILL no a-one eh kate! :wink: :sunglasses:

Soon.
My attic is not for the faint-hearted :laughing: :laughing:

Rob K:

I would guess that as it is a low ride unit and trailer it has been removed to stop it grouding out when boarding ferries. You see a few of Betz low ride units like that.

rob thats how merc make em. the reason it could be sitting low on the rear is that the air has been dropped to level the cab out cardiff services has a slope and you can end up rolling outta bed.

Carl:
rob thats how merc make em.

If that is true, then why does the other one have a full bumper :question:

Kate:
Soon. My attic is not for the faint-hearted :laughing: :laughing:

okay, i’ll even hold your torch - if you promise to behave :wink: :laughing:

im going for the size of the wheel and tyres

quote by neil:

Rob K wrote:
What’s happened to rest of the bumper and bottom step’s on 5140

I would guess that as it is a .low ride unit and trailer it has been removed to stop it grouding out when boarding ferriesYou see a few of Betz low ride units like that

jon

Rob K:

Carl:
rob thats how merc make em.

If that is true, then why does the other one have a full bumper :question:

Because the other one isn’t low ride, check the wheel and tyre size. Another give away is the size of the fule tank, on the one with no lower step and bumper it is a smaller tank that has more ground clearance, again a coomon feature of the low ride trucks that Betz operates.