Class one training diary!

All the best for tomorrow, get out there and nail it. :smiley:

Good Luck on the test tomorrow, m.m. :slight_smile:

I’ve sent a large box of positive vibes down to Kent with your name on them. Should arrive with you around 8.30am. :wink: :wink:

Oh I really wish you all the very very best of luck tomorrow Margate… Stay focused, stay sharp, and you got it in the bag mate… :wink: :wink:

Good Luck!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

I have really enjoyed reading your diary and can only say good luck, but remember it is not the end of the world if you do not pass.

All the best mate. :smiley:

Chat to you tomorrow with your class one in your hand! :wink:

Go on m8,you can do it :wink:
Good luck on your big day.

Margate my lil buddy… was on me way back for Bognor this evening and i was on the A34 and i thought to myself… When i get back home, i must jump online and wish margate all the best for tomorrow. I then got myself thinking back to the day of my test, if you read this before your test in the morning, then remember one thing,

Your human, you will be nervous, it helps to get you going and focused, don’t be scared of it, enjoy the buzz and most of all and this is going to sound so stupid, but enjoy the test. Talk to the examiner, he’ll be happy to talk to you, i chewed my examiners ear off all the way round my test. just remember what you’ve been taught and do it all on the day.

I’m going out on the beer tomorrow, but text me a let me know how ya got on, i’ve pm’d ya my mobile number…

Good luck, not that ya gunna need it!

TC

Tiggz

Go for it Margate! :wink:

Margaret, I’m waiting with baited breath mate

Ooh look another lady trucker :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope you get there maggie

hi people…I FAILED AND MISERABLY TOO :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i just cannot put into words how i feel at the moment…i have let so many people down…my wife,kids, and my lovely mother-in-law who has lent me the money to be able to do this!!! didnt even get out of the test centre reversing just went right outta the window. and i don’t mind admitting it i cried all the way home i am so gutted it’s untrue. so there you go people said i would let ya know what happened :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .

a big thanks to everyone for your valuable support this week it has been really appreciated :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . i am gonna be offline for a few days while i decide what i am gonna do next :confused: :confused: i aint no quitter but this has really knocked me bigtime and i need to decide wether to go for it again or just stay at class 2 or even go back to managing supermakets again :confused: :confused: :confused: who knows.

anyways once again thanks to everyone who supported me this week, you all are such bloody wonderful people i just cant put into words what i feel about you all and complete strangers too!!! how bloody amazing is that. you all are really worth your weights in gold!!!

take care all and i will see you all soon :slight_smile:

margatemafia:
hi people…I FAILED AND MISERABLY TOO :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i just cannot put into words how i feel at the moment…i have let so many people down…my wife,kids, and my lovely mother-in-law who has lent me the money to be able to do this!!! didnt even get out of the test centre reversing just went right outta the window. and i don’t mind admitting it i cried all the way home i am so gutted it’s untrue. so there you go people said i would let ya know what happened :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .

take care all and i will see you all soon :slight_smile:

It happens Margate (sorry but it does). I failed my Class 1 first time. I was so nervouse about the trailer swap at the end. I got bacl to the test centre with 3 minor errors on my card, dropped the trailer but couldn’t work out how to get the Suzies back in the right place (they can’t really go anywhere else :unamused: ). I know how you feel mate, but whatever you decide just make sure this bit of your post applies

i will see you all soon

:wink: .

Sorry to hear that margate but stick with it, it is obvious from your posts that you really want to do this and things can only get better next time.

Margate my old mate dont give up even though you feel gutted at the moment try & stick with it. I failed my class 1 last year like you I failed on the dam reverseing it was perfect until I stopped about a foot short of the dam yellow box. At that point I knew I had failed, so I turned to matey & said do I have to carry on, he said “I can’t tell you what to do BUT you might find it will help you when you come back again” anyway I went got 6 minors after that but I had failed. I too was gutted it dam well hurts I just wanted to be left alone so the other chap that was after me went for his drive before his test I stayed & like you shed a tear or two because you get yourself wound up & your whole world seems to far apart.
Well, this year I was determind that this thing aint going to get the better of me & I passed on 11/2/04 no minors & boy I was dam chuffed & couldn’t believe it.
Another thing I will say is you have found a good website here with TruckNet dont be afraid to ask anything. Don’t stay away too long & get back behind that wheel. The bit of advice I got from a mate was when you go out on your test just enjoy it & thats what I did.

Oh m8,I am so sorry to hear that and belive me I know how you feel.
Last year I sold a realy nice bike to fund my class2,it took three trys to pass.
You pick your self up,dust your self down,and start all over again :wink:

chin up margate. percentage wise i dont think many pass first time, look at it this way-now you know what to expect next time dont you. you havent let anyone down, you did your best but today wasnt the day. youll be letting them down if you dont try again! cheer up, forget trucks for a few days, THEN COME BACK FIGHTING :wink: . rgds jon

Feel for you, but remember you have got a class 2 so you are still in the industry learning.You have not let anyone down because you are a trier.

Oy!
Get back on that bloody Horse.

Youve done the training, youve failed on one part, get a day extra reversing tuition and go for it again. and quickly

Dont worry about your mother in law, that is what they are there for :stuck_out_tongue:

Hard luck Maggie

Sorry to hear your bad news Margate.

If at first you don’t succeed…

Yes I know youv’e heard it all.

From reading your diary on here, you are not stupid.There are people in this world who cannot string two words together who are successful in life.

I told you on an earlier thread that I didn’t pass my car or class 1 test the 1st time.

Don’t think it’s the end of the world,chill out and try again.

Think of people less fortunate than yourself who are not able to take the test.

Good Luck. - Niall

Choices honey, do you deal or do you quit■■?