Class 2 work - norfolk, cambs, lincs?

Right got my licence, cpc card, and tacho card now so ready to start the job hunt!

Anyone know of any class 2 jobs going who wont be put off by a new driver? Im in kings Lynn, 29, clean licence and dont mind travelling a sensible distance so, norfolk, cambs, lincs area?

Also what Agencies do people use in this area, so far found a couple in wisbech and 1 in downham market who im going to get in touch with.

Any help, advice, leads will be much appreciated! :smiley:

Actually I was just about to suggest registering your details with an agency, even if they only have a few days work its all experience and pays :wink:

Goodluck in your hunt for a job :slight_smile:

hi mate, im in the same position as u, im just waiting for my licence and cpc card to arrive in the post.im also going to looking for work in cambs area, i live in ramsey near huntingdon, im going to register with agencys in huntingdon and peterborough, ive heard interaction recruitment are ment to be a good agency, check out there website, have u tried lynn star from kings lynn, im always seeing there lorries about,could be worth a shot, im looking forward to starting my new career but must admit im packing my pants a bit lol.

anyone else from norfolk / cambs?