Class 1 Jobs

Evening fellas was wondering if any one nos of any jobs going for class 1 driver in the kent/essex area ?

Check the job section on www.directgov.uk there’s occasionally something worthwhile there. What experience and additional qualifications do you have, e.g. ADR etc.?

class 1 for a year and a cpl of months class 2 20 years done most things tippers general haulage bit of european a few years back on draw bars robes and sheets bulk powder tankers cement so had a go at most things but its hard work getting something at the moment fella so any help would be good i am working full time but its time to move on

bjd:
class 1 for a year and a cpl of months class 2 20 years done most things tippers general haulage bit of european a few years back on draw bars robes and sheets bulk powder tankers cement so had a go at most things but its hard work getting something at the moment fella so any help would be good i am working full time but its time to move on

LaFarge at the bridge were looking for drivers recently, I think it’s a Turners contract? Are you finding it a problem getting class 1 because you’ve had it less than 2 years?

partley the 2 year thing but i am on artics at the moment doing bulk tankers but not getting the hours so moneys a bit flat and there planing to cut the hours even more after xmas shame as other than that its a good job unfortunatley like many people the morgage still needs paying when the hours are low hence the need to move on …

bjd:
partley the 2 year thing but i am on artics at the moment doing bulk tankers but not getting the hours so moneys a bit flat and there planing to cut the hours even more after xmas shame as other than that its a good job unfortunatley like many people the morgage still needs paying when the hours are low hence the need to move on …

What about topping up with a bit of agency work at the weekend?

crossed me mind yeh but being all on didgi my lot wouldent allow it be ok if i could get something on anologe but most are on didgi although i was offerd some shifts last year on coolchain think some of theres are on anologe might be worth looking into

44 Tonne Ton:
Check the job section on directgov.uk there’s occasionally something worthwhile there.

In my own personal experience, no good firm needs to advertise vacancies, least of all on directgov.

try express freight in tilbury dock. they have a new sign up saying they are looking for drivers. motorway transport in Basildon are always looking but in my opinion are a rubbish firm to work for. I left :smiley:

Where I work …Youngs Purfleet :smiley:

any more details romulas money ect

Harry Monk:

44 Tonne Ton:
Check the job section on directgov.uk there’s occasionally something worthwhile there.

In my own personal experience, no good firm needs to advertise vacancies, least of all on directgov.

I know what you’re saying Harry but now and again there’s some wheat amongst the chaff!

bjd:
any more details romulas money ect

You have pm