Checking that your DCPC hours have been uploaded

Checking that you’re DCPC hours have been uploaded very easy,

Send an e-mail to CPCRE@dsa.gsi.gov.uk or call 0191 2018 112

Include;

• A request for a statement of periodic training to be posted to your home address
  • Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Driver licence number
  • Home address

A letter will be sent to your home address with completed course dates and hours. The letter comes from the DSA in Newcastle and could be used as confirmation to employers.

Banquo:
Checking that you’re DCPC hours have been uploaded very easy,

Send an e-mail to CPCRE@dsa.gsi.gov.uk or call 0191 2018 112

Include;

• A request for a statement of periodic training to be posted to your home address
  • Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Driver licence number
  • Home address

A letter will be sent to your home address with completed course dates and hours. The letter comes from the DSA in Newcastle and could be used as confirmation to employers.

Hi Banquo,

Thanks for your very informative post, which I’m sure many members will find to be of great help.

I’ve put a copy of your post into the FAQ forum for easy reference once this one disappears down the pages of this forum.

+1 :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks for that, really handy when you’re changing employers. Only another 21 hours to go :frowning:

Nice one Banquo,been nagging my employers for a copy of my completed courses but they keep saying ,they are being laminated>>>>>>> 5 months later still no sign of them,as they paid for them i think they are relugtent to give them out to the drivers, this will p them off big style when i post this on the drivers board in the mess room …lol
ps …i take it it is a free request ?

Thanks from me too. Just emailed them now.
Sent from my laptop, just off the A40 :slight_smile: