Charity hitch hike race to Paris- got two spare seats?

Not being a trucker myself I feel slightly like an impostor being on this forum. However, I need your help as this Friday, the 15th, a friend and I are involved in a race for charity from Bath to Paris. The catch is we aren’t allowed to spend any money to get there so have to hitch lifts the whole way. Between us we have already raised over £500, which will go to local charities, but some sponsorship is reliant on us winning the race/ getting there in a certain time.
So if you feel you could do something for charity and happen to have two spare seats we are looking for a lift from the Bath or Bristol area anywhere in the direction of Dover (or if you are going from London to France you could also help). We are both guys in our late teens who attend the University of Bath and will cause you no trouble if you’re kind enough to give us a ride. If you can help, or know anyone who can, please respond on here and we will be very grateful!

Sorry i can’t help you out,wishing you the very best of luck.

Sorry i can’t help you out,wishing you the very best of luck.

+1

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Try Mortimers transport that is now trading as Broughton Transport services, ask for Toby Ovens, they have numerous trucks going that way and are based near Melksham at Broughton Gifford.

Have got in touch with Toby Ovens and I’m going to talk to him again tomorrow to see if he can help. Thanks so much for the advice!

Keep us posted about the trip. :bulb: