Charity hitch hike race to Paris- got two spare seats?

Not being a trucker myself I feel slightly like an impostor being on this forum. However, I need your help as this Friday, the 15th, a friend and I are involved in a race for charity from Bath to Paris. The catch is we aren’t allowed to spend any money to get there so have to hitch lifts the whole way. Between us we have already raised over £500, which will go to local charities, but some sponsorship is reliant on us winning the race/ getting there in a certain time.
So if you feel you could do something for charity and happen to have two spare seats we are looking for a lift from the Bath or Bristol area anywhere in the direction of Dover (or if you are going from London to France you could also help). We are both guys in our late teens who attend the University of Bath and will cause you no trouble if you’re kind enough to give us a ride. If you can help, or know anyone who can, please respond on here and we will be very grateful!

Most of us probably won’t know until later in the week where we are going on Friday.
Bump the topic on wed/thur you’ll have more chance. Good luck.

Ok thats great, I’ll make sure to do that! Thanks very much for the help.

Try the Welsh firms that do International work as they will be going along the M4 corridor to get to the ports and the train to France , some are TD Williams and Bridgend, and S & K at Barry, and Gerry Jones.
If you email them, they could get good publicity and media coverage for your event that promotes their business in a positive light to the general public, the local paper could run a story on your trip.
There are numerous Irish firms to contact that go over the water, – Breen trans, O leary International, Nolans, just do a simple google search for International transport/

Best of luck, let us all know how you get on.

Get some media on your case, you never know, you may get a random phone call to help you out.