Ccvs gaydon pics

click the link for more
http://s898.photobucket.com/albums/ac182/cj_truckpics/ccvs%20gaydon%202010/

Great pictures as usual Carl, it seems that there is a lot more feedstock for Gaydon.

A lot more new and interesting trucks since my last two visits. I couldn’t get there unfortunately. I shall keep your Photobucket link.

cheers malc :smiley: :wink:

hi carl great pics the atki borderer and erf with the atki defender wreker on the lowloader behind it all painted red white n blue sort of like cts colours on page 7 on your photobucket belong to graham blakeman from mileoak behind mercedes garage where we park dont know if youve seen them there.

The Federated AEC MK5 Mammoth Major is a fine machine,thanks Carl.
What happened to Federated Road Services,they were based at Leicester but had depots all over and I back-loaded off them now and again.

Cracking pictures Carl,I actually enjoyed looking at the ones of the models rather than the real M’coy.Some beautiful models and a credit to those that made them.
Well done everyone!
I know Astran is the in thing at the moment,but that Atkins Iveco is awesome.

But when is someone going to put a Trans UK F88 model together? Or a Fiat 619 or 170,now there’s a challenge!

I would have thought that an Oryx Freight Volvo F89 6 X 4 would have been a challenging model.
Don’t know when they started but they were crossing the desert sands long before I started in 1975.

Chris Webb:
The Federated AEC MK5 Mammoth Major is a fine machine,thanks Carl.
What happened to Federated Road Services,they were based at Leicester but had depots all over and I back-loaded off them now and again.

Federated went out of business in the early 80’s. The Mammoth Major was saved by the late John Ward of Leicester. The man who has it now has done a superb job on it and it is in the correct shade of green for Federated.

Thanks a lot for posting these pictures they’re ace. Smith Bros 89 gets my vote.

Fly sheet