catt transport

just wondering if any of you guys know or remember ian catt transport from preston,ian himself use to unload at a company i worked for and i always found him to be great guy, was wondering if he is stii on the road, i noticed a couple of daf,s at truckfest[northwest] last year with the company name catt don,t know if they were anything to do with him. i would also like to found out if bedworth haulage are still running i use to know a few of their lads, when they ran to ireland and european. any info would be good. thanks.

northwestboy:
just wondering if any of you guys know or remember ian catt transport from preston,ian himself use to unload at a company i worked for and i always found him to be great guy, was wondering if he is stii on the road, i noticed a couple of daf,s at truckfest[northwest] last year with the company name catt don,t know if they were anything to do with him. i would also like to found out if bedworth haulage are still running i use to know a few of their lads, when they ran to ireland and european. any info would be good. thanks.

bedworth haulage are still running you still there trucks about still got the ivecos you see them with fridges on the odd time not sure where they go theses days thou.