Caffrey International

Hi all
Does anybody have any Info on this Company and if they take on UK based drivers?
Ta all

niteliner:
Hi all
Does anybody have any Info on this Company and if they take on UK based drivers?
Ta all

I was trying to do a link but ■■■■■■ it up lol

have i missed something with the second post

i spoke to sean at cafferies about 18 months ago nice fella, seemed to have no probs me being in stoke-on-trent its just that at the time i think it was not long after xmas and they were abit slow work wise so i ended up elsewhere,hope this helps :smiley:

are you desperate to work for an irish company or just someone who gets parked up by vosa as soon as they hit the uk?

husband and wife team off here started on there a couple of years back.

euromat:
are you desperate to work for an irish company or just someone who gets parked up by vosa as soon as they hit the uk?

probably just fancies doing Europe and not much chance of that in this country.

jessicas dad:
husband and wife team off here started on there a couple of years back.

euromat:

probably just fancies doing Europe and not much chance of that in this country.

if i didnt work for who i did, i wouldnt fancy working for a cowboy outfit who clearly take the ■■■■ out of their drivers

Nice livery & super power trucks!

They are regulars running to Europe - some far destinations - Poland, Denmark, Hungary and Romania

Unfortunately Two Caffreys irish drivers told me they use magnet under the truck! in few years ago in Oxford MSA :unamused:

jobseeker.fas.ie/Default.aspx?q= … D6h+fuzQ==

jobseeker.fas.ie/Default.aspx?q= … YVFTGtpw==

jobseeker.fas.ie/Default.aspx?q= … E9glHepw==

Theres 3 jobs for you. 2 are continental and one is based Manchester working for Irish firm.