Bulk freight ltd

the big un:
They were on the grain harvest for CJ Grain its just finish that but they still do odd work for them i think

charles jackson at long buckby? yep fermac and varneys fight over that all year round :grimacing:

Thats us lol i do the night trunk for them so i miss all the bidding seem to have loads of dairys pens calenders etc lol

the big un:
Thats us lol i do the night trunk for them so i miss all the bidding seem to have loads of dairys pens calenders etc lol

i used to do some of that cleaned wheat out of jackos up to that shreddies place at port sunlight or birkenhead somewhere, i must have done it 10 times and only ever tipped one, used to get rejected everytime :grimacing:

Bromborough i mainly do Staverton on cleaned Wheat rejects sound about right .Mind you i know few of the Sherwood boys when i was on the landfills for WRG

there are a few tidy little horsey birds at cjs :stuck_out_tongue: :blush:

chunkytransport:
there are a few tidy little horsey birds at cjs :stuck_out_tongue: :blush:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Whilst it was many years ago, I use to sub-contract for Newlands Transport Stoke Cannon Nr Exeter. We use to do a lot of work for Bulk freights, its good to see they are still going, not like most of the owner drivers. The work use to be good very little empty mileage, all easy loading easy tipping and many sites working 24 / 7. Rates were crap by the time Newlands took their 10%, but they paid regularly. Can you drive a 44 ton truck as if it was a F1 car ? if yes then you could earn a living with good luck and good tyres. Great way to gain experience and learn the country.

Well they are not very forthcoming with the application form.
It’s nearly 2 weeks since i phoned them.

Tonyb

tonyb70:
Well they are not very forthcoming with the application form.
It’s nearly 2 weeks since i phoned them.

Tonyb

keep waiting, anything from them would be like a postman that doesnt strike, impossible. when i had trucks vic at sherwoods promised me ejector work, said he was desperate, never heard from him again