Bulk Frieght

Any body on here work for them,See in last night paper they looking for drivers for new contracts any idea wot they pay like is it % or hours

Blimey I didn’t know they were still going.

Stan:
Any body on here work for them,See in last night paper they looking for drivers for new contracts any idea wot they pay like is it % or hours

It ain`t the “Raynesway” job, they have lost / losing that job, according to mate who is / was on that job…

The money is decent, but, its a pound of flesh operation, your paid a % IIRC, and its go go go ALL the time, or so I`m told :unamused:

Are you still on with JBs Egg Squad ■■?

Yes still doing the eggs but only getting four days at the moment so just keeping my eyes open to see wots around wont jump just for the sake of it though

Bulk Freight pay a percentage of the rate to you for the job you are on.So the money depends on what job you get put on,how much empty running you end up doing,and obviously on if you’re slack or a worker.You can earn good money on there though if you get on a good contract regularly.Most of their drivers do four nights out a week,fleet is mainly Volvo with a few Scanias thrown in,all 06 onward,mixture of double drives,tags and mid-lifts pulling walking floors,ejectors or tippers.The trailers vary from brand-new to scabby old knackers.As someone else has said,they want their pound of flesh,and a lot of the work is go go go,but if you don’t mind getting up in a morning and cracking on with the job it’s not that bad,although with the work being mainly waste-orientated it can be a dirty smelly job at times.Some of the drivers are absolute animals so there’s every chance you’ll get a dirty stinking motor at first,but if you clean it up it generally stays clean,just depends on how much of a primate the previous driver was as to what condition it would be in.Most of them get replaced after three years anyway so you would get a new one eventuually.Most of the drivers up there are ok,as are the office,and Ashley (gaffer) is an alright bloke,they’ll try and take the pish and mess you about at times,but only if you let them.If you do the job right and keep your nose clean you don’t get any hassle.The job doesn’t suit everyone,but in my opinion there are a lot worse jobs out there for a lot worse money.