Bruntingthorpe ? Downton daf

Does anyone know who else sell ex fleet trucks there apart from fleetex, im looking for a ex DOWNTON 95XF i already have one and got told that there is some at bruntingthorpe air field but they dont belong to fleetex any info much appreciated
Paul

Lombard asset sell trucks from there

Cheers shuttle, i looked at one of your 95s i think you had forsale about a month or so back looked a tidy motor if it was yours

Doesn’t one of the auction houses have a place on there also? Might be them with the truck you’re looking for.

EDIT: It is Manheim that are located there.

ATE trucks &trailers and chris joyce both keep stock there aswell

Its Lombard they’ve got them on their website James Fox is the guy you need to speak to

Yes, its definitely Lombard that has them - approx a dozen there - 54,05.55
regs and all very clean motors. I asked about them and was told that they have
around 700K km on them average.

nice people to do business with, as the saying goes.

K

cheers guys , i spoke to that james fox , he said they have around 700k on them , priced very high too he wants 12500 for a 04 plate , plus the vat, and after new year thats 20% so i will keep badgering him till he comes round to my way of thinking .

Does it have to be ex Downton? We sell all Jack Richards ex contract gear similar spec with dealer history etc.

The_DAF_Man:
Does it have to be ex Downton? We sell all Jack Richards ex contract gear similar spec with dealer history etc.

this is why he is asking for ex-Downtons :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=64436

Aaaaahhhhhh, I understand now!