worth a punt

hi all there is a daf 95 on eflea for sale with dfds work out of immingham for sale anyone know if work is ok and rates are any good

Right avoiding the obvious thing that it might be due to illness or so forth…

Theres a truck for sale WITH work that anybody can drop on?

m22942:
rates are any good

Alarm bells are screaming and pointing out that rates cant be good if they are selling the truck with work!!

m22942:
hi all there is a daf 95 on eflea for sale with dfds work out of immingham for sale anyone know if work is ok and rates are any good

Why not just give me all your money and save yourself all the heartache

regardless of the work, what age and price for the truck?

if you serious I can get my mate to phone you, he worked his bollox off on dfds and nearly lost his house hes working for sainsburys now on the agency and cant believe he actually makes money now

Get your self done the betting shop and take your pick if it goes wrong its quick and the odds of coming out in front are better.

shuttlespanker:
regardless of the work, what age and price for the truck?

Im assumming the OP means this one

ebay.co.uk/itm/Daf-XF105-460 … 41786cc2d7

15k don’t seem out of the way for the truck ■■?

He did say a 95 not a 105 so it may not be that one…

Race Trucker:
He did say a 95 not a 105 so it may not be that one…

Process of elimination olde boy and all others were eliminated on the basis that is the only truck advertised with DFDS work on flea bay…

it seems that this truck is now back up for sale by a different seller, at a lower price than the original listing

ebay.co.uk/itm/Daf-XF105-460 … 46161d9da5

J wonder whats up with it

it’s been taken off again saying there is an error so i wouldnt touch it with a bardge pole as that is fishy