Brexit stuff in one place [MERGED]

robroy:
I’ve heard the South of France or Italy is lovely all year round.
Holland is a very friendly place,. France has some lovely wines, and you get great beer and chocolate in Belgium.

Now, with the ending of free movement we can’t just choose to up and go to another eu country to live . It has become very complicated and much harder to get employed as a UK passport holder.

I m sure anybody as disgruntled with a situation, and as disapproving of the Govt as Franglais is, would endeavour to find his way around the system…and with his undying love of all things,EU,… and especially with a name name like ‘Franglsis’ I’m assuming he’s got a head start anyway.

Franglais:

tmcassett:

Franglais:
The vote happened and we have left the EU.

Do you think it is all over somehow?

I mean after 6 years perhaps it’s time to accept it is old bean, go on try it … I dare you! You never know, you may even be surprised by your new found acceptance of a democratic vote, you know like 99% of people have (sorry no “link” to prove that exact figure - please forgive me)

If you are happy to allow politicians to lie and cheat, and are happy to ignore all consequences of such, fine.
You just allow yourself to be a doormat if you want. Repeat the liar`s line that “they are all the same”. That way they can lie to you again and again, and you will just accept it.

Some of us do care a bit more about our lives and our kids futures. We arent the poodles of the few who are genuinely benefiting from leaving the EU.

The Johnson Gov is now proposing new legislation to unilaterally break the International Agreement that was signed by itself.
What chance of any good future deals when all can see what deal means to the UK? Nothing.

You may be happy to see this countrys reputation dragged down to the level of the serial liar Johnson and his hangers on, but some of us arent.

Brexit isn`t over.
If you think it is, that is merely a display of your lack of understanding of what is really is involved.

Yeah, because those wonderful unelected leaders from across the EU and the other parties within the UK political system never lie and cheat do they! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I notice though that you are reverting to classic Franglais tactics and accusing anyone who disagrees with you on this as not having an understanding on the subject - in this case calling me a “doormat” and “displaying a lack of understanding”.

For someone who is clearly an intelligent individual you do come across as lacking in any sort of maturity with the way you harp on about something you will never change and acting like a spoilt little child - did someone steal your lunch money in the playground when you were young■■?

robroy:
I m sure anybody as disgruntled with a situation, and as disapproving of the Govt as Franglais is, would endeavour to find his way around the system…and with his undying love of all things,EU,… and especially with a name name like ‘Franglsis’ I’m assuming he’s got a head start anyway.

There is no way round the system. It doesn’t work like that . We are now third world citizens.

OwenMoney:

robroy:
I’ve heard the South of France or Italy is lovely all year round.
Holland is a very friendly place,. France has some lovely wines, and you get great beer and chocolate in Belgium.

Now, with the ending of free movement we can’t just choose to up and go to another eu country to live . It has become very complicated and much harder to get employed as a UK passport holder.

My employment t&c’s and bank account are eternally grateful to the ending of “free” movement coming into the UK!

Rob’s beloved Tory party now looking at changing laws to allow agency staff in to cover striking workers. If only he knew that unions were actually a force for good…

Still if you give Tories a majority they do things like this.

I guess he will jus roll out the stock answer (of the Brexit voter that hasn’t worked out the con yet), ‘go and live in another country if don’t like it here…’

Jeez how far we have fallen…

OwenMoney:

robroy:

There is no way round the system. It doesn’t work like that . We are now third world citizens.

:laughing:
Oh ffs! :laughing:
For the MILLIONTH time stop exaggerating. :smiley:
Third world citizens my arse. :unamused:

Edit…
Oh and btw, there is usually a way around EVERY system if you’ve a mind to look for it.

Darkside:
Rob’s beloved Tory party now looking at changing laws to allow agency staff in to cover striking workers. If only he knew that unions were actually a force for good…

I guess he will jus roll out the stock answer (of the Brexit voter that hasn’t worked out the con yet), ‘go and live in another country if don’t like it here…’

Yep, cos I’m a well known Tory lover, ain’t I.
I’m also well known for being anti Union.

robroy:

Darkside:

So if and when they do allow agency staff to replace strikers you won’t moan you will just accept it and move on as it was the action of the ruling party?

tmcassett:
My employment t&c’s and bank account are eternally grateful to the ending of “free” movement coming into the UK!

Eternally grateful is being somewhat premature.
The UK is currently the worst of the G20 (apart from Russia) according to the OECD.
Inflation forecast to hit double figures, but average to 7.5%. Growth cut from 3.6% (that`s not good looking at inflation) to zero.

tmcassett:
Yeah, because those wonderful unelected leaders from across the EU and the other parties within the UK political system never lie and cheat do they!

Who said that? Not me.
I do say that the current bunch in Westminster are far worse than those in Brussels, and are far worse than others from all the main parties we have in the UK.

Elected politicians? We have had Frost never elected by anyone for anything leading the Brexit talks with the EU, and being a Minister and full member of The Cabinet.

tmcassett:
the way you harp on about something you will never change

So, if there is summat I don`t like, you recommend I just give up?
Nope, I am not a doormat.

Franglais:

And you think whining like a petulant school child on an internet forum will help or make any difference do you?

robroy:

OwenMoney:

robroy:

Edit…
Oh and btw, there is usually a way around EVERY system if you’ve a mind to look for it.

Yes we could all do a Farage and marry a European citizen .

tmcassett:
you do come across as lacking in any sort of maturity with the way you harp on about something you will never change and acting like a spoilt little child - did someone steal your lunch money in the playground when you were young■■?

tmcassett:

Franglais:

And you think whining like a petulant school child on an internet forum will help or make any difference do you?

People post on forums for many reasons.
I dont know your reasons for posting here. Do you believe your posts are somehow relevant and worthwhile, whilst mine are a waste of time? But whatever our motivations it is up each of us to post or not as we choose, isnt it?

OwenMoney:

robroy:

OwenMoney:

robroy:

Edit…

No need I’ve already done that, got it covered. :sunglasses:

Darkside:

robroy:

Darkside:

So if and when they do allow agency staff to replace strikers you won’t moan you will just accept it and move on as it was the action of the ruling party?

Who knows…who cares.
There ain’t a chance in hell of the mostly yes men I work with going on strike for anything…yep maybe I’ll moan, but without backing wtf can you do?..

Franglais:
whilst mine are a waste of time?

Yep pretty much, it will not change anything!

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Yes i thought it was you married to a Dutch lady. So you have more rights than those of us who live and work in Europe with only a uk passport.

OwenMoney:

Yes we could all do a Farage and marry a European citizen

Yes i thought it was you married to a Dutch lady. So you have more rights than those of us who live and work in Europe with only a uk passport.

Yeh?
Not really fussed or bothered tbh mate. :neutral_face:

robroy:

OwenMoney:

Yeh?

Thank you . About what i expected

OwenMoney:

robroy:

OwenMoney:

Yeh?

Thank you . About what i expected

You’re welcome, but I wasn’t being funny mate,. I was just pointing out what I thought the irrelevance to me personally was, in what you pointed out, that is all. :neutral_face:
Esecially as I have no intention of moving to Holland. (nor anywhere else abroad for that matter).and unless my Mrs ain’t telling me something,.afaik neither has she. :neutral_face:

My whole point was maybe Franglais should up sticks sur la continent,.if he’s as quarter as ■■■■■■ as he likes to tell us, …(as you evidently have?) for a better life for himself back in the EU,.and to stop him grouching on about it at every ■■■■ opportunity.