Brexit stuff in one place [MERGED]

tmcassett:

robroy:
So…61 pages and counting. :neutral_face:
I know I regularly and periodically take the ■■■■ out of you guys and your refusal to accept Brexit after almost…6 BLOODY YEARS. :bulb: !! , but to be serious for a .minute just a couple of questions.

1.When are you going to finally get bored with all this and just make the best out of (what you consider to be ) a bad job.■■

I’m still waiting for an answer from Franglais from my first post further up this page, asking had things gone the other way what would his response and opinion be to a thread still going on 6 years later with posters moaning and whining like little children about the fact we were still in the EU.

I suspect he hasn’t answered that question because the answer would be very similar to the things he continually has labeled against him currently through this thread.

For the record Franglais, I am still waiting for your response to my question above, I will even let you post a link to back up your opinion if it makes you feel better?

tmcassett:
I will even let you post a link to back up your opinion if it makes you feel better?

youtu.be/umDr0mPuyQc.

tmcassett:

tmcassett:

robroy:
So…61 pages and counting. :neutral_face:
I know I regularly and periodically take the ■■■■ out of you guys and your refusal to accept Brexit after almost…6 BLOODY YEARS. :bulb: !! , but to be serious for a .minute just a couple of questions.

1.When are you going to finally get bored with all this and just make the best out of (what you consider to be ) a bad job.■■

I’m still waiting for an answer from Franglais from my first post further up this page, asking had things gone the other way what would his response and opinion be to a thread still going on 6 years later with posters moaning and whining like little children about the fact we were still in the EU.

I suspect he hasn’t answered that question because the answer would be very similar to the things he continually has labeled against him currently through this thread.

For the record Franglais, I am still waiting for your response to my question above, I will even let you post a link to back up your opinion if it makes you feel better?

I am so very sorry that you have been kept waiting. My humble apologies. Since you arent behaving at all like a spoiled child, stamping its feet, and petulantly demanding answers to silly questions, I will try to help you out.

I read threads and post on subjects that interest me.
I dont waste my time reading about things that dont interest me, nor tell others off for doing so.
I expect and hope that others in forums will have differing points of view to me.
I find that internet forums work quite well in this way.

There you are: 4 consecutive sentences starting in “I”. That seems more than enough. If anyone wants to know more about my feelings go to:
touchyfeelyforoffendedtruckd … ollocks.eu

Sorry forgot the link:
facebook.com/watch/?v=1337041943124534

Franglais:
I am so very sorry that you have been kept waiting. My humble apologies. Since you arent behaving at all like a spoiled child, stamping its feet, and petulantly demanding answers to silly questions, I will try to help you out.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, love it! The irony of Franglais telling someone they are behaving like a spoiled child and being petulant!

robroy:

tmcassett:
I will even let you post a link to back up your opinion if it makes you feel better?

youtu.be/umDr0mPuyQc.

About right! :smiley:

Would any of the Boris Johnson cheerleaders who praise his “leadership” on Ukraine and close relationship with its president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, care to explain why they maintain their disdain for the EU despite the clear advantages that Ukraine sees in becoming a member?

OwenMoney:
Would any of the Boris Johnson cheerleaders who praise his “leadership” on Ukraine and close relationship with its president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, care to explain why they maintain their disdain for the EU despite the clear advantages that Ukraine sees in becoming a member?

Errrr…nah not really mate. :neutral_face:
You see we’ve moved on from the EU. :bulb:
The rest of us are reading the next chapter, it’s how things work you know.
The EU was 6 years or so ago, it’s history…a bit like flares and mullets…although I’m told both are still very popular in some European states…then again shell suits are alive and well in Liverpool.
But you just carry on bumping the thread to the top of the page when it wanes … if it pleases you. :wink:

> OwenMoney:
> Would any of the Boris Johnson cheerleaders who praise his “leadership” on Ukraine and close relationship with its president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, care to explain why they maintain their disdain for the EU despite the clear advantages that Ukraine sees in becoming a member?

The British government and intelligence agencies failed to conduct any proper assessment of Kremlin attempts to interfere with the 2016 Brexit referendum, according to the long-delayed Russia report.

The damning conclusion is contained within the 50-page document from parliament’s intelligence and security committee, which said ministers in effect turned a blind eye to allegations of Russian disruption.

It said the government “had not seen or sought evidence of successful interference in UK democratic processes” at the time, and it made clear that no serious effort was made to do so.

Multiple Sources - check them out

OwenMoney:

You are not that dim to know that joining the EU will take Ukraine further away from the sphere and influence of Russia.
Therefore this is, as Rob has said, a question simply to bump this withering and dying thread back to the top. Yes I have fallen for it and this is going to be my final post on this thread as to be frank, its getting boring now!

OwenMoney:
https://www.thelocal.fr/20220609/is-new-court-ruling-the-end-for-britons-fighting-to-remain-eu-citizens/

That’s a paywall. Want to give a summary?

OwenMoney:

Yawn!

robroy:
The EU was 6 years or so ago, it’s history…a bit like flares and mullets…although I’m told both are still very popular in some European states…then again shell suits are alive and well in Liverpool.
But you just carry on bumping the thread to the top of the page when it wanes … if it pleases you. :wink:

Strange that you think Brexit ended 6 years ago. Johnson is still (re)negotiating the “oven ready” deal. The agreements about Brexit from earlier still haven`t all been enforced yet.
Some of us do take interest in what is happening today, as it will affect us tomorrow. But if you choose not to keep up with the news and current affairs, that is fine, plenty of “cat plays piano” videos on YouTube for you mate, and plenty of forums discussing such. Enjoy.

tmcassett:

OwenMoney:

Yawn!

whisperingsmith:
> OwenMoney:
> Would any of the Boris Johnson cheerleaders who praise his “leadership” on Ukraine and close relationship with its president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, care to explain why they maintain their disdain for the EU despite the clear advantages that Ukraine sees in becoming a member?

The British government and intelligence agencies failed to conduct any proper assessment of Kremlin attempts to interfere with the 2016 Brexit referendum, according to the long-delayed Russia report.

The damning conclusion is contained within the 50-page document from parliament’s intelligence and security committee, which said ministers in effect turned a blind eye to allegations of Russian disruption.

It said the government “had not seen or sought evidence of successful interference in UK democratic processes” at the time, and it made clear that no serious effort was made to do so.

Multiple Sources - check them out

As deep an investigation as the one into the awarding of a peerage to Lebedev.
As much notice taken as the investigation into Patel`s bullying.
As honest as the Brexit promises.

Johnson. SNAFU.

Franglais:

robroy:

Strange that you think Brexit ended 6 years ago. Johnson is still (re)negotiating the “oven ready” deal. The agreements about Brexit from earlier still haven`t all been enforced yet.
Some of us do take interest in what is happening today, as it will affect us tomorrow. But if you choose not to keep up with the news and current affairs, that is fine, plenty of “cat plays piano” videos on YouTube for you mate, and plenty of forums discussing such. Enjoy.

C’mon Frangers., I’m disappointed you can do better than that surely.
As the last guy said…YAWN.

Btw I do keep up with CURRENT affairs,.I just ain’t into pining for the past and ‘what could have been’ if I had got my own way.
I leave pointless nostalgia to the old and petulance to the very young…

Btw still waiting for you to explain your last accusation of me defending bullies, but I suppose use you’ve been too busy collecting links to bore us all about Brexit issue to keep the subject open.

robroy:

Franglais:

robroy:

C’mon Frangers., I’m disappointed you can do better than that surely.
As the last guy said…YAWN.

Btw I do keep up with CURRENT affairs,.I just ain’t into pining for the past and ‘what could have been’ if I had got my own way.
I leave pointless nostalgia to the old and petulance to the very young…

Btw still waiting for you to explain your last accusation of me defending bullies, but I suppose use you’ve been too busy collecting links to bore us all about Brexit issue to keep the subject open.

You and bullies?
Yawn…don`t interest me at all.

No? …It interested you enough to accuse me of being hypocritical by …quote ‘‘Saying you hate any form of bullying, then going on to defend bullies’’
But if you can’t back up that accusation whilst at the same time making yourself look silly so be it.

Nice cop out though anyway.

On a similar subject, hot off the press this morning (see how I keep up with current affairs Frangers :sunglasses: ) Nicola Sturgeon is today setting out plans for another Scottish Independence teferendum, (somebody else who did not get their own way and has bleated on about it ever since :unamused: )
So no doubt they’ll go through the whole pointless episode again, agreeing to the terms…ie highest vote/majority wins, then if they lose go on to point out it was only a… ‘‘Small percentage’’ majority, as if that somehow makes ANY sort of difference, then belly ache about it for ■■■■ years after …Sound familiar?

Anyhoo she’ll no doubt be on the TV news tonight both thumbs up shouting Fandabbydozie. :smiley:

OwenMoney:

If the war in Ukraine ends with Russia going back to Russia, then the Ukraine will need lots of money to rebuild, therefore having the EU as a backer would seem a good bet to me in the short term

robroy:
The EU was 6 years or so ago, it’s history…

You know this lot will still be ■■■■■■■■ and whining about this in 2032 - as if it will change anything!

No…still nothing. :neutral_face:
Here’s ‘‘a link’’ especially for you Franglais. :bulb:

youtu.be/Q_pfnLybgCY