Blocked driveway again - i've had enough

I’ve just returned from work to find access to my driveway yet again blocked by a green Astra. I have told the Asian owner once before about it and also told him that if it was left there again I would physically remove it. He laughed at me in disbelief…

Conveniently, my van has a handy towing eye on the back of it as does his Astra. A quick trip to the local 24hr Esso garage soon sourced a 2 tonne rope so without hesitation I hooked it up and dragged his car 50 yards down the road, dumping it right in the middle and wrote him a little note with a few choice words on it :angry:

I’ve had enough and my patience has run out. It was only last weekend that I awoke on Sunday to find 5 Asian’s and a knackered Nissan on my driveway with the engine out and the wheels off. :open_mouth:

I had to call the police to get them to move as they claimed it was their driveway as well despite the deeds for the house clearly showing that the driveway belongs to this house in full and NO-ONE has any right of access down it. They then left the driveway covered in oil and dirty rags which I’ve had to clear up. Of course the police typically aren’t interested - too much paperwork shuffling for them.

I treat even nationality, race, origin equally but when you have to contend with this zebidee from them week in week out it’s easy to see how racism starts… :imp:

Latest :

Looked out of the window and guess what’s blocking my driveway again?..

Even though I don’t actually need to go anywhere until Monday night I’m really annoyed by it so I belled the plod and told them exactly what had happened earlier - “no problem there sir, I would have done the same”.

Then,

“What can you do about shifting it?”

“Sorry, we’re really busy at the moment and don’t have any resources to call
at the owners address and even if we did they’d probably not answer the door
or be out”.

“But I need to get out and it’s blocking access”.

“I understand sir and I’d really like to be to help… You are legally
allowed to move the vehicle yourself as long as you don’t damage the
vehicle”.

“That’s all well and good but how am I meant to move it when I’m blocked
in?”

Anyway, that’s the top and bottom of it. Suggestions ?

Extremely tempted right now to pour this unopened tin of cream satin paint
over it but worried about the repercussions to my own motor.

:angry:

Rob K:
“I understand sir and I’d really like to be to help… You are legally
allowed to move the vehicle yourself as long as you don’t damage the
vehicle”.

Hmm. I wonder how far you’re allowed to legally move it? Just out of the way? Or perhaps you’re allowed to legally move it 10 or 20 miles away?

Paul

Rob K:
I had to call the police to get them to move racism

Thats terrible phoning the Police to report a fellow neighbour, that man couldhave lost his liveliehood. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: (only joking).

Just park in front of theirs go buy a banger from the auction witha gew months tax on it and park it right in front of their drive and just leave it there dont register it and see what they do then :slight_smile::).

Put a sign up on the wall outside saying vehicles will be clampedwith a £250 release fee then when he parks there again clamp the [zb]

Or just phone your local scrappie tell them to come and collect this car your scrapping they can have it for nowt only trouble is you’ve lost the keys :wink:

simon

Put a sign up on the wall outside saying vehicles will be clampedwith a £250 release fee then when he parks there again clamp the [zb]

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Burn it next time or throw bricks at it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

put a sign up saying do not park in front of drive in use 24hrs
vehicles will be moved at owners expense leave it up for a week

then next time he parks there call breakdown service and get them to come out and take away to garage saying you have lost keys and you want taken to local dealer to get fixed and give his name & address

dont forget to press 141 on your phone so it blocks your number from being sent

Pull the wheel covers off, remove the lugnuts, and put the covers back on…

move!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :wink:

jon

Anyone here drive a recovery vehicle - who could do a mate a favour■■? :smiling_imp:

Could always leave it in an airport car park. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: Short term of course. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

jonboy:
move!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :wink:

jon

No one else will have him :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing:

i have this problem twice a day when people are dropin there kids off /picking them up from school, in fact i cant get out of my street :unamused: :unamused: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

knock on his door then knock him out :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Okay,

1. you get a carjack.
  2. turn the car 90 degrees so it blocks the road.
  3. phone the car pound.
  4. Car gets lifted by wardens
    5.They have to pay £130 every time this happens :slight_smile:

Fair play to ya rob, you done the right thing imho…the note though was a bit of a tame thing to do…actions speak louder than words…should of knocked him out mate :grimacing:

i had some trouble a couple of years ago with a neighbour who persistantly blocked my drive. gave him a warning he didn’t take any notice. waited till he came out and gave him a lesson on how hard life can be :exclamation: :grimacing:…had a few of his mates come round to show how upset they were bout it, gave them the same life lesson as thier mate, needless to say he didn’t park there again and lucky for him he moved a few months later :wink: :laughing: and peace and harmony was restored once again :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: