Bikers Meet Up

I know there are a few bikers on the Truck Net site and wondered if anyone would want to meet up this summer for a ride out and pint.

I am North Yorks based but could meet up some where within a 100 miles of here maybe on a Sunday.

Thats a great idea Biker… But being down here in Dagenham East London, it would take me all day to get up there…

Do you go to any biker rallies??..

AndyM and the Biker.
There are a few of us planning a ride up to Whitby for the weekend. We are all based at East Midlands Airport. Not quite sure of the date but I think its June

count me in :slight_smile:
me and the old girl (cbr1000) have not been out much the last few months.

I tried to start mine today, and the batterys was as flat as a pancake… :unamused: :unamused:

I’d prob be up for that Wheel Nut… is it a rally??, or just a friendly ride out for the weekend…■■
Lets me know the dates a bit nearer to the time, and I’ll be up for it…

Hi there i have ablade the boss has a bandit 600 we are going over to Bavaria in july for a rally well a ■■■■ up :laughing: in the summer we go to a pub could the tap that is at eastham just off the a 41 that is on a sunday night not to night up at 0230 there is a lot of drivers with bikes (and wifes)
we are loc eggrun on the 28 march and we meet just off the m53 at eastam at the littelsheff may someoff you go on that well catch you all later :smiley: :laughing:

boost

Got mine back the other day after having a new back tyre fitted - cured the flat batttery problems by using an Optimate it works great for mine and my wifes bikes.

Could meet up with you East Midlands guys at Whitby just let me know when and where.

Pete

Keep the updates flowing. Me and me blackbird are up for some fun :laughing:

Just about to go out to the garage with me recently accuired polishing kit, to try and restore some shine back in to me Micron cans :blush: .

As for an optimate, I swear by em. leave mine connected all winter and doesnt cause the datatoool alarm any problems.

Cheers

Martin.

AndyM:
Thats a great idea Biker… But being down here in Dagenham East London, it would take me all day to get up there…

P’raps you need to get a proper bike then [ puts tin 'at on and waits…]

Count me in. Whitby sounds good. Us Southerners could meet up with the East Mids guys and go on from there.

Qhunter:
P’raps you need to get a proper bike then [ puts tin 'at on and waits…]

:imp: :smiling_imp: How much more of a proper Bike would you want than a Fireblade!!!..

I wouldnt have any quarms about ridding up that far, just means one of you norvern lot would have a guest on your couch for the night…LOL :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: :wink:

it was a J O K E :unamused:

Ohhhh qhunter… I know it was a joke… :wink:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m up for it, going to fit a micron pipe to my FS1E so I can keep up with you all. :laughing:

fs1e and micron, them were the days :smiley:

I live at Mountsorrel so let me know :smiley: .

AndyM:

Do
you go to any biker rallies??..

I went to belgie and back on my blade all in a day yep i was toatled when i got back but i got my money ha ha :laughing: :laughing:

If the guys want to meet up at the Coffee bar at Sherburn in Elmet on the way upto Whitby let me know and I could join you for the run up to Whitby.

The cafe is just off the A1 between the Selby Fork turning and the A63 turn to Leeds.

Great place run for bikers by a biker - it is a disused pub and is now a cafe and has a hugh parking place.

Will probably come up that way anyway, Im just tagging along wi tother’s

I use to go to sherburn when I wor a yorkshire lad. I lived on the posh side of Selby. Howden!!! :slight_smile:

Dont know dates yet but me bikes let me down today, gonna ring AA tomorow if it doesnt snow again :cry:

Wheel nut

Harry has moved the cafe from where it was out towards the A! - if you remember the road in town where it was just follow it out of town for 3 miles and just under the rail bridge the cafe is now in an old pub.

Whats up with the bike?

Mines back in the garage waiting for this snow to go.

ive not rode a bike for 2 years now cant say i miss it thou,mind you after 750.000 miles on bikes… :cry: