Bikers Meet Up

Me and my ZZR1100 are ready to roll…just name the time and the place :smiling_imp:
Dave

Is the Sherburn pub the one with the shop and dyno round the back? If so I have been to it.

Bikes ok now I left a sidelight on, I tried to bump it off but Its not easy pushing them off in the snow.

Srrms ok now but its been a bit windy for a bike today.

Dont like riding in the snow, its scary :laughing: .

Yep thats the pub / cafe glad to hear you got the bike running - I will set a date when the wife gets back from Oz for people here to meet up.

She will want to come along on her Virago

If I get up and the weather looks ok. Im off down to silverstone for BSB

My brothers coming down so we might get a ride out over the weekend.

Hope the Renegades do some good

Summat going on today, seen loads of bikers about going down the A1 which is unusual for a Friday :confused:

isnt it the bikers weekend bash at skegness :question:

There is a lot happening this weekend

Ist Round British Superbikes at Silverstone

World Superbikes at Philip Island

Derby Phoenix at Snetterton and probably ■■■ and the seaside resort at Butlins

Give us a definate date and I’ll do my best to be there, work permitting. A slight complication is that 1 of you southerners :unamused: will have to put me up on the couch.
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

couch ? do you mean sofa. a southerners couch :smiley:

ive just spent the best part of 2 hour changing one of my silencers. what a *sausage * job that was.
i cannot complain though the silencer was new of ebay and i saved myself a small fortune. i would not mind though but the silencer to collector box gasket cost a tenner of honda. :frowning:

i,ll be there if the missus lets me by the gsxr 600 sitting in the bikeshop in burton trucksnbikes can,t beat it.is it just me or is it about time there was amag that catered for both cuz it dont matter how hard we try joe public seem to frown on both trucks and bikes.and heres acatchy name for said mag TRUCKS N BIKES :laughing:

Anyone want to come up with a date and meeting place for this - most weekends are OK by me

Im not sure about the East Midlands Airport lads now, but I have a lot on, 2 hospital appointments, bike service,

Mondello Park and a California Superbike day. plus the BMF

Im not sure how to fit work around all this if the Doc lets me go back.

Well with any luck, my CB900 will be roadworthy after this W/E, and MOTd and road legal next W/E.

Have we decided on a date and venue yet?

How about meet up at Squires Cafe on the B1222 at Newthorpe on the way to Sherburn in Elmet on Sunday 25 July or Sunday 29 August. 04.

keep us informed, sounds like a plan is forming.

Im doing Cat & Fiddle on Sunday and a California Superbike day at Rockingham on Monday :stuck_out_tongue:

How about meet up at Squires Cafe on the B1222 at Newthorpe on the way to Sherburn in Elmet on Sunday 25 July or Sunday 29 August. 04.

Sounds good to me. :laughing:

If I’m not working the Sunday, I’ll be their.

I got the last job done on my bike yesterday ( strip, free up, grease n rebuild the rear brake calliper). Another 5 days then I’ll get it MOTed and be legally on the road again. Some of the other faults were beyond my skill or equipment to sort, so the money had to be saved and the bike shipped over to someone who has the skills and equipment. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: . It took a bit longer than I expected.

Anyhow whats the score for a meet, some Sat pm or Sun am, within reasonable distance of my home. Sherburn is do-able if I can crash on someones couch Sat night for a meet Sun am. I would have a fair punt down, especially keeping clear of the usual A1 run (I spend enough time on that Mon to Fri), but it is the quickest way down. Meet up Sun, mid mornin for coffee and a sociable cruise round some interesting roads maybe :sunglasses: ?( or stuff that, :astonished: into a pub for pie and a pint and a good old craik :unamused: :sunglasses: ). Then head off home :frowning: That would be all I’d have time for unfortunately.

Just had a brilliant days rideout.

Left home and met a gang of lads at Alfreton, rode to Cat & Fiddle & met about 60 riders with the same bikes. We are all members of another forum for Suzuki SV 650, had breakfast and rode to Chatsworth House in convoy, then finished at Matlock before going to pub to watch 22 blokes running around

:stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue:

Rockingham Monday. :smiley: :smiley:

But which Sunday ■■