Bendy DAY 1.At Emerald Training Deeside

doin bendy this week. today 1st day. :open_mouth: oh my god its big. felt very intimidated and unsure. then my instructor Kev settled me down ignored a couple of brain ■■■■■ :blush: :blush: ( mainly gears and indicators ) then slowly started comin together. I was positioning right and exiting correctly at the end. then kev said reverse it back into bay at the end of the lesson :open_mouth: ( cruel to be kind ) i did it sort of, a lot of help from kev outside the cab telling me how much steer to put on and take off but i did it and uncoupled myself;!!! so all in all day 1 was a sucess for me ( as far as im concerned ) dont know bout kev but he was not cryin or kissin the tarmac when he got out the cab lol. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: so let you know how tomorrow goes.

Sounds like a good first day - when is test day?

thanks rog :open_mouth: friday at 10:30 wreham. im actually looking foreward to it :grimacing:

briandavies158:
thanks rog :open_mouth: friday at 10:30 wreham. im actually looking foreward to it :grimacing:

Way to go Brian… I’m rootin’ for ya. :grimacing:

Good luck mate. :smiley:

briandavies158:
im actually looking foreward to it

I like the ‘attitude’ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ROG:
… when is test day?

Err… ROG, that’ll be the day when Brian has a test appointment… and goes to the test station… for his driving test… to see whether they’ll give him a C+E licence. :grimacing:

:open_mouth: I thought you’d have known that already…

:blush: :blush: :blush: Sorry ROG, I couldn’t resist that. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s time I wasn’t here… TAXI

oohh you are naughty. sarcasim is the lowest form you know Dave. besides havnt you got a course to teach oh masterful one. educating those of us who can only aspire to of your greatness and stature. oh and by the way Rob Harvey does remember you he says. :laughing: :laughing:

briandavies158:
oohh you are naughty. sarcasim is the lowest form you know Dave. besides havnt you got a course to teach oh masterful one. educating those of us who can only aspire to of your greatness and stature. oh and by the way Rob Harvey does remember you he says. :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Brian,

Things look like they’re going well for you on the C+E training. :smiley:
I didn’t think you’d have much of a problem with that TBH. :wink:

ROG needn’t fear, I have a couple of days of this week in which I can have a laugh with him. :grimacing:

…then some ‘refresher’ victims await in Elland. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for somebody aspiring to my stature, they’d find that quite easy cos I’m only 5’ 7" with the physique of a racing slug. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Please pass my regards to Rob. :wink:

Good luck with the test! What are the pass rates in wrexham like?

Warren T. Claim:
Good luck with the test! What are the pass rates in wrexham like?

TBH, pass rates are not worth looking into as they do not give the info you want.

They do not give what test number it is - 1st. 2nd, 3rd etc
They do not give what what class of vehicle it is

So, a waste of time…