Bendy day 2 at Emerald Training Deeside

Well its goin fine. coupled up un- assisted. points to be aware of today was positioning as the roads where quite tight today, got the hang of it though. also approach speed and gear selection, at first i was takin a little long to select right gaer but a swift kick up the arse from Kev soon sorted that out.Then its back into yard for a reverse and un-couple. all ok today. tomorrow we do reversing for real. :open_mouth:

when you are doing the reverse just take your time and try to let the ‘tick over’ control the speed the slower you go the easier it is to correct if starting to go slightly wrong. also try to curve it into the garage. if you want to avoid something steer towards it!

good luck mate, it sounds like youre doing well and enjoying it which is the main thing.

Don’t worry if you completely ■■■■ up the reverse, I did it many a time and got through the test[first time] think that was down to the anonymous bribes sent in from the trucknet faithful more than anything else but there we go :exclamation:

As gib said don’t use the accelerator the slower you’re going ie just using the clutch the more time you are going to give yourself.

Also use small movements, less is more on the reverse

Finally wait for the trailer to react to what your last movement was other wise you will get yourself in all sorts of positions, this links in with the less is more theory.

Lastly, if I can be taught how to pass the reverse, I feel anyone can :laughing: Good luck with it, and if things aren’t going to plan try your best to not let it get to you :smiley: