Been asked for info on this truck

I’ve been asked (privately) for info on this truck…
UPDATE - THIS IS WHY

Any idea who owned it etc :question:

think it belonged to a company in newcastle called howdens pulling fridges.the owner and some of the drivers got a bit of jail for taco offences.there was a right up in commercial moter about it’ dont no owned it after them .i no it was for sale in smith bros at runcorn a while back

yep ex howdens i think, used to pull fridge vans

there was about 3 of them all the same type of artwork all for Howdens as previously mentioned, one is running containers from Southampton, one on containers parks up in Tilbury, not sure if this particular one is either of those two though :blush:

one of the others wouldnt of had a winnie the pooh theme going on would it? Only im sure ive seen that one pulling containers. Could be wrong though.

howdons is right :wink:

heres a pic of my daughter nearly ten years ago at truck fest with them., seen 1 of them just last week looking just as good

They do looks smart :sunglasses:

I’ve only ever seen the one pictured in the first post…

looney 480
purrfect 480

mickey mouse 530 :slight_smile:

the Mickey Mouse 530 is the one that parks at Tilbury in the same secure area as Maritime, it is/was looking a bit “well used” these days though

is that moodys yard? i didnt think that dafs would be his cup o tea? bit ott for me that,as globby says ‘less is more these days’ :smiley:

yes, it is Moody’s yard, it is on his website too :wink:

it belonged to k e r of southampton he runs a couple of trucks mainly with combi trailers he traded it in for a silver 4x2 r seires think ex moody fleet! :smiley:

i knew i had some pics of them somewhere.