ice road truckers scania

isit forsale already?? if you look on the 2nd picture of this this link moodyinternational.co.uk/tru … tails/2211 its in the back ground at moodys yard ■■?

Yeah it is. There was a thread about it a while ago.

was sold on about 3 weeks ago…

wonder who bought it

My Mrs saw it on Market Weighton bypass during this week cruising along my little lad waved at him and he blasted horn and flashed lights made his day bless him,nice of driver!
Jobe Ben seen loads of yours this week,must of sin 6 or so i especially liked the white topline with red griffins and red writing on it cant remember reg.Been around Norwich and Ipswich a lot this week,where are u lot based■■?

Volvo FH16 We Are Based In East Harling, Yes Thats An Ex- Donnel And Ellis One From Ireland Its On Irish Plates It Is KHZ 4815. What Others Did Youu See Thenn Matee

Couple were silver,one of the silver ones had 2 name plates in window bottom cant remember what it said god im bad doh! Saw Black one…Just googled East Harling never bin b4.

I saw it pulling an acs and t (i think thats what they are called) fridge going through leicester forest east a couple of weeks ago.

its was tipping with me some where last wk had an act & t trailer at the bk of it

Was alongside it on the pumps at Tibshelf Southbound early last Tues; (0330) it was pulling the ACS &T reefer, looked very smart :slight_smile:

Has now been bought by Howards, whoever they are… Also pulling an ACS & T trailer.

terry-b-bingham.fotopic.net/p66334532.html

Yeah saw it this morning on the m1 heading north around n’hants…

Could this be the same Howards who had the 2 x DAF’S ’ Phantom Menace’ & ‘Mad Max’ a few years ago? They were based in Driffield East Yorkshire

Yeah as soon as he said Howards thats who i thought of, they used to pull refeers aswell.

didnt the ice warrior that craig potter had end up at howards for a while?